- £401 per week
- £57 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
A delightful single-storey cottage, furnished, fitted and equipped to an excellent standard, Bluebell Cottage is suitable for the less able, two couples, four individuals or a small family, with zip and link beds in both bedrooms. WiFi available and a Welcome Pack provided. Within many sandy beaches and picturesque seaside towns overlooking Cardigan Bay within 10 miles, the cottage is just outside the village of Mydroilyn, 15 miles from Newcastle Emlyn and 20 miles from Aberystwyth.
Spacious open plan living room with tiled floor, oak dining table and four chairs, oil-fired stove, comfortable seating area with two large sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player, WiFi, windows and patio door to the enclosed garden with lovely views.
Fully equipped kitchen are with integrated appliances, oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 – Super king size bed (can be twin on request).
Bedroom 2 – Twin beds (can be super king size on request).
Shower room with walk-in shower enclosure, WC, basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio area, garden furniture, countryside views.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- 2 hair dryers.
- WiFi included (free)
- Parking available within the gated grounds or on the farmyard to the front.
- No smoking
- No pets
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- The property is accessed direct from the farmyard, with just a threshold step.
- All rooms are on one level.
- Shower has level, walk-in access and grab rail; a shower seat is available on request.
- Threshold step down from living room to the garden, with flagged patio and gravel chippings; step up onto the lawned area, which is a little uneven.
Beautiful property, lovely peaceful location, fab sunsets, helpful hosts, we would definitely return
We had an amazing holiday. Cottage was better than expected.