- £373 per week
- £53 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This detached, self-catering South Wales cottage lies in a haven of trees, woodland and orchard and is only a 10 minute walk away from the beach. Set in 4.5 acres of private grounds and with 3 golf courses within 2 miles, many beaches and walks in the vicinity, this Porthcawl accommodation offers the perfect location to enjoy many activities or just relax and unwind.
A comfortable lounge with TV (freeview) and DVD player. Sofa bed available that can sleep 1.
A well equipped kitchen diner (inc freezer and washing machine) with french doors opening out on to garden.
1 Double bedroom with king size bed
Dan-y-graig self catering, South Wales also has an en-suite / wet room which is disabled friendly.
South facing garden with many chairs and benches dotted around for you to find your perfect spot.
Guests are free to wander the entire grounds surrounding this luxury Porthcawl accommodation and enjoy the birdlife and stunning plant life.
Full gas central heating and electric included
Ground floor with full disabled access (please note doors are 800mm)
Bed linen and towels provided
Sofa bed available that can sleep 1 availalbe for £26 extra. Please select during booking process
Secure bike / golf / equipment storage
Dan-y-graig self catering, South Wales is located close to the main Porthcawl to Bridgend road
Pets allowed - 1 medium sized dog or 2 small dogs allowed (£16 per pet). Please select during booking process.
Iron and ironing board provided
Plenty of parking spaces
Short breaks available at this Porthcawl accommodation at certain times during the year. Further details under 'Prices'.
This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- Wheelchair accessible
- The parking is on a flat tarmac and paved surface with easy access into the property
- The property is all on one level including kitchen, living area, bed and bathroom/ wetroom
- The main door is 840mm wide and all internal doors are 750mm wide
- All door handles and light switches are at a lower level
- There is a 1.2m turning circle for a wheelchair in the bedroom and the bed can be accessed from the right
- There is a 1200 mm turning circle for a wheelchair in the wetroom
- Additional mobility equipment can be hired locally by arrangement
- The patio area in on a flat surface
- Assistance dogs are welcome