- £476 per week
- £68 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
Important - please note
- Check in: 14.00
- Check out: 11.00
Pontcanna Mews which has a private parking space is the perfect location for your stay in Cardiff. Pontcanna is a hive of culture and sophistication with restaurants, cafes, pubs, coffee houses and a great Saturday farmers market. The city centre is only a short walk or taxi or bus ride away. Cardiff Castle, the Principality Stadium, St Davids Hall, Sophia Gardens and of course the great shopping Cardiff has to offer, are all nearby. In addition there is a stop for the water taxi which takes you to Cardiff Bay where you will find the Millennium Centre, more restaurants and bars, the Cardiff Bay Barrage, International White Water Centre and much more.
Open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Smart TV.
Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, full-size fridge and freezer, electric hob, electric oven and Nespresso coffee machine,
Bedroom 1 - double bedroom with large wardrobe and plenty of storage.
Bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with sky light.
Bathroom - Bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
Enclosed rear garden area with artificial grass, table and chairs.
- Strictly not be hired for parties.
- Located in a residential area.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Board games and a selection of DVDs and books.
- High chair and travel cot available - request when booking. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-Fi included (free)
- Parking included with 1 private parking space. Additional street parking available free of charge. Bus and train terminals are all accessible.
- No smoking
- No pets
Amazing location - private, yet literally round the corner from Pontcanna's restaurants, cafes, delis and parks.