- £682 per week
- £97 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- River views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 3 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Parking permit provided
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 14.00
- Check out: 10.30
Located right in the heart of Cardiff and just across the river from the Principality Stadium, this Cardiff Apartment is perfect for a city break or business stay in Cardiff. Located on Fitzhamon Embankment, the main railway station and new BBC headquarters are only a few hundred yards away. It is ideal for sporting occasions and events at the stadium, shopping weekends or a great place for a getaway and catch-up with family and friends. Within a short walk, you will find Cardiff Castle, Sophia Gardens, St Davids Hall, Cardiff City Stadium and a wide range of restaurants, bars and shopping centres.
Lower Ground Floor
Large open plan stylish kitchen, diner and lounge. One L shaped sofa and one double sofa bed. Wall mounted TV.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washer-dryer, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, breakfast bar and stools.
Bedroom 1 - King size bed with large widows looking out to the rear of property. TV.
Bedroom 2 - 1 single bed with en-suite shower, wc and basin. TV, DVD.
Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds. TV
Master bathroom with bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
No specific seating or outside area but the city is on your doorstep.
- This stylish holiday apartment in Cardiff is located on the lower ground floor but not accessed via any stairs.
- Strictly not to be hired for parties.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 2 hair dryers.
- Board games and a selection of DVDs and books.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Guests should bring their own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-Fi included (free)
- Parking is not included but there are plenty of options available nearby - free street parking a 5-minute walk away. Full details and maps will be provided to guests.
Arrival by train or bus is ideal as the accommodation is only a short walk from both train and bus terminals.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Can sleep up to 7 on request via double sofa bed or also additional pull out bed (will need to be requested when booking)
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- The property is accessed via a sloping pathway and then 2 small steps at the bottom of this pathway. There is no flat access.
- As you enter there is a 10mm step on to the lounge floor level.
- As you enter hallway from lounge there is a 10mm step down to the floor level.
- All rooms are on the ground floor.