- £1014 per week
- £145 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Gorgeous detached Barn with far reaching views across the glorious countryside. This property has been designed to a very high specification and includes 3 en-suite bedrooms and large ceiling to floor windows in the lounge. Located just over a mile from Llandegfedd reservoir with all its watersports , great fishing , walking and cycling. The beautiful market town of Usk is on the banks of the river of the same name and has many small independent shops and several cafes and restaurants. Other nearby attractions include Raglan Castle, Big Pit Museum, Brecon Beacons National Park, Wye Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chepstow Castle and Chepstow race course.
Open plan lounge and dining area with large table and stylish chairs. The rooms flows towards the lounge and the magnificent wall to ceiling windows , where you can sit on the comfy sofas and enjoy the views. TV (smart) and ipod docking unit.
Large fully equipped kitchen including island unit, full sized fridge freezer, 5 ring electric hob and double oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, toaster, kettle and breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 - includes 2 single beds, chest of draws and a wall mounted TV.
En-suite with shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed and one single bed. Stylish vanity station. TV and radio.
En-suite - Shower unit, wc, basin and towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Superking bed with vanity unit. TV and radio.
En-suite - Bath with shower over bath, wc , basin and towel rail.
Front paved area with table and chairs and rattan sofas. Perfect area to sit out with a BBQ or Fire pit. Further lawned area and large gravel parking area.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Barn is located next to farmland and young children should not be left to wander around the farmland unsupervised.
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film, food bags, teatowel, washing powder, olive oil, vinegar
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray, clothes horse
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- From parking area there is a short uphill walk to floor level.
- The kitchen, living , dining area offer access for a wheelchair with a 1200mm turning circle.
Usk Barn was exactly like the photos and we loved the donkeys.
Very nice property; the barn has been re-built and decorated with extremely good taste.