- £550 per week
- £79 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located in a stunning valley, this spacious house offers a peaceful, tranquil hide-away in Snowdonia. The countryside and mountain views are exceptional and so are the star-gazing opportunities with the area's International Dark Sky Reserve status. This detached house also offers excellent disabled facilities and is close to Porthmadog, Cricieth and a wide range of popular attractions.
Fully equipped kitchen including a rangemaster cooker and microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. (washing line & clothes airer) A handsome oak dining table offers plenty of space and seating for the whole family. Stunning views of the surrounding greenery.
Large living room also offering great views, beautifully framed by sizeable windows and patio doors that lead out directly to the patio. Welsh mountain sheep graze in the foreground. Plenty of space and seating for a family get together with a 42 inch TV, DVD player and a lovely log fire to keep you warm. There is also a Wii game console and games.
Bedroom 1 - Very spacious ensuite bedroom with twin beds (one of these can be a profiling bed if needed). The en-suite shower room (which has non slip flooring, appropriate grab handles, changing plinth etc) is suitable for disabled guests. This bedroom and shower room has underfloor heating and also has large patio doors which lead out to the patio and garden.
Bedroom 2 - Double bed with ample storage space and scenery which includes a view of a striking old slate mill slightly further up the valley.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed with ample storage space and wonderful views.
Bedroom 4 - Twin bed bedroom with ample storage space and, yes, you guessed it, fantastic views.
Main bathroom - Family bathroom with a powerful shower above bath, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed lawn and patio area with a Barbecue set and 2 picnic tables to enjoy the surrounding Snowdonia scenery.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Bara Brith / Welsh Cakes, Local Chocolate / Local Fudge, cheese, crisps, local Beer and local eggs. Please note that this is an example pack that sometimes varies slightly.
- Central heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating in ground floor bedroom).
- Logs provided for the wood burner.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 4 hairdryers provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and baby monitor available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Toys and wii console game provided.
- Excellent disabled facilities - including mobile hoist on request, as well as a profiling bed / bed raisers with ample notice before hand.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please.
- Binoculars provided to admire the far-reaching views and for star-gazing
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and tea towels.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
Great out-of-the-way location but close enough to the natural beauty of this part of Wales.
Lovely house which was beautifully presented & most importantly, immaculately clean. Well maintained. Fabulous welcome pack & lovely owner. Location quiet & peaceful with beautiful views. Peacefully quiet but not too isolated. Loved it! Have used Best of Wales several times. Staff are always friendly & most helpful. Properties are of an excellent standard too.
If you are walking or just wanting to see sites, this house is amazing for families, couples or groups of people. Amazing views and the house itself is gorgeous. We stayed for my dads 70th and had 2 children they had plenty to do from playing to watching the stars. Thanks.
Very impressed with the entire arrangement. The welcome gift from the the owner was lovely. Will definitely book again and recommend to others.