- £451 per week
- £64 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
This pet-friendly Llanberis holiday cottage is brilliantly located just 4 miles from the foot of Snowdon and is also close to Caernarfon in North Wales. Local attractions include Snowdon Railway and route to summit, Padarn lake, Electric Mountain and Lakeside Railway, Caernarfon Castle, steam train to Rhyd Ddu and an off-road cycle track. This self catering Llanberis cottage enjoys a peaceful countryside setting, just 1 mile from the village of Llanrug with several corner shops, excellent butcher, post office and pub.
The kitchen / dining / living room is a sociable area. Open plan with tall ceilings and tiled floor. L-shaped kitchen includes full height fridge / freezer, hob and oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. Dining table at one end and lounge area at other end (leather seats) with TV (freeview), DVD and large window over looking courtyard, fields and Anglesey beyond.
The double bedroom is peacefully located at the far end of this Llanberis holiday cottage with a large window that lets in lots of light. Carpeted room with original stonework exposed, large wardrobe with drawers, mirror and bedside tables with touch lights.
The first twin bedroom has two windows - with large shelves one behind each bed. Single antique wardrobe with mirror, original stonework showing, carpet and bedside table with touch lamp.
Sloping roof adds character and warmth to the second twin room - a peaceful, carpeted bedroom with mirror and built-in wardrobe.
There is a slight step to access the double bedroom and one of the twin bedrooms.
The bathroom is light and airy with velux window. Tiled floor, bath with electric shower over, sink and toilet.
The utility room includes a washing machine and dehumidifier so that washing and outdoor clothes / boots can be dried easily overnight.
This self catering Llanberis cottage has a lovely enclosed lawn and a Welsh slate private courtyard, with stone walling and climbing plants providing privacy. Views over open fields to Anglesey (setting sun can be spectacular in the evening). One garden bench, metal work table and two metal work chairs.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen included
- Towels £2.50 p/head
- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own bedding for the cot.
- Pet-friendly cottage - Up to 2 well behaved medium dogs for a small additional fee of £20 per dog. Any large dogs - to confirm with owner prior.
- Free parking
- No smoking in the cottage
- This self catering Llanberis holiday cottage is available for short breaks at certain times during the year. Further details under 'Prices'.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
This property is suited to the less mobile rather than wheelchair users, due to the width of the internal doorways.
- All of the rooms are on the ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom/shower and living area.
- Easy parking with a flat walking surface into the property, which is compact slate and paving slab
- There is a step into the property and a ramp is available
- The shower is over the bath
- The light switches and door handles are positioned to offer easy access.
- Kitchen utensils are easy grip
- Space under the bed for a suitcase
- Incontinence pads can be safely disposed of
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Wonderful property, we loved the decor and comfort provided to us. Jasmine Bach really is the most tranquil spot in a great location from which to easily reach all attractions in the area. Very kindly and helpful owners. Will recommend property to everyone we know. Great communication and ease of booking - thank you for a great place from which to base our family holiday.
Lovely property, friendly owners live next door and are there to assist whenever!!! Fabulous location for exploring north snowdonia and climbing Snowdon!!
Our accommodation was perfect for us and our dogs, owner kindly let us use field behind for walking if we wanted it.
Very nice cottage in a fantastic central location to explore the best of Snowdonia. Hosts were very pleasant & helpful.