- £915 per week
- £131 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Hot tub
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Enjoy this fantastic location within walking distance of Betws y Coed, the gateway to Snowdonia National Park and the main hub for a myriad of walks, activities and attractions. Set within a small, tranquil and exclusive park, Llety Dinas Lodge is one of only four 5-star holiday lodges on site - each one with its own private hot tub.
Restaurants, cafes shops and pubs are all within walking distance whilst Zip World Fforest and Swallow Falls are just a couple of miles away. Castles, steam trains, underground adventures and trampolining, zip wire rides and so much more can also be found within a few miles. For relaxing days out, the North Wales coast and various market towns offer plenty to see and do.
Owned and managed by a local family who are passionate about providing an excellent holiday experience to guests, this stylish lodge is a great base to enjoy the complete Snowdonia experience.
Four steps lead up from the ground to this elevated, 5-star lodge, with a private hot tub on the enclosed patio. The light and spacious open plan living area includes a kitchen, dining and lounge area which leads directly on to the patio.
Lounge area - sumptuous sofas and chair around a large coffee table, wood burner effect gas stove and wall mounted Smart TV. Lovely view facing away from the other four lodges, up towards the surrounding countryside and woods beyond.
Kitchen - the well-equipped kitchen includes a microwave, oven and hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a kitchen island with a wine rack.
Dining area - dining table for four in front of the double patio doors that lead directly out to the patio and hot tub.
Bedroom 1 - master bedroom with a king size bed, walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room. Complete with a smart TV.
Bedroom 2 - twin single beds with a wardrobe, dressing table and smart TV.
Bathroom - includes a bath and shower above, decorated in lightly coloured tiling.
Utility room - with a sink, washer dryer, and plenty of storage space.
With your utmost privacy in mind, the elevated outdoor decking is enclosed with frosted glass, whilst the hot tub is sunk into the decking. Dressing gown and slippers provided. Table and chairs for alfresco dining with calming, countryside views.
- Welcome pack comes in the form of a seasonal hamper. Includes Prosecco, cheese, biscuits and bread, butter, jam and welsh cakes, milk, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Dressing gown and slippers provided for the hot tub.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryers provided.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Exterior gate at the top of the decking stairs for a fully enclosed lodge.
- Wifi available.
- No pets or smoking inside the lodge.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar. Kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths and scourers, tea towel, oven gloves, tin foil, grease-proof paper and cling film. Laundry detergent.
- Bathroom provisions: Shampoo, body wash, soap bar and 2 toilet rolls per toilet provided.
- Parking for up to 2 cars immediately next to the lodge.