- £911 per week
- £130 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 bunk bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Large, spacious Betws y Coed accommodation set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings with far reaching views over countryside and river. This renovated millhouse is surrounded by extensive grounds and even has its own waterfall and small gravel beach on the riverside. Betws y Coed is set in the heart of Snowdonia and has award winning restaurants, endless outdoor activities and numerous attractions. This 5 star self catering, Betws y Coed also has a wood burning stove and is pet-friendly.
Spacious kitchen/diner with granite worktops, Belfast sink, large range style electric cooker and hobs, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, basic Sky TV and CD player. Dining area with wood burning stove in huge feature fireplace and large refectory table.
Beautiful lounge with 55" 3D Curved satellite TV, surround sound and DVD plus video. Two three seater leather sofas.
2nd Lounge with 2 cream leather sofas seats 4-5, satellite TV and integral DVD, Books etc.
Downstairs bathroom has bath with shower facility and toilet and wash basin.
Utility Room includes a large double door fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and plenty of hooks and shelves for coats, boots, shoes etc.
Bedroom 1 offers river views and has a king size bed with a feature wooden bed frame, creating a sleigh bed effect. Stylish bedding in soft colours to create a relaxing atmosphere. Bedside tables and ample storage space.
Bedroom 2 again with river views, a double bed and elegant bedding. Furnished with bedside cupboards and storage.
Bedroom 3 has garden views and a double bed. Storage with self standing units and cupboards. A light colour scheme following the relaxing style throughout the cottage.
Bedroom 4 has bunk beds, ideal for the younger members of the family
Upstairs bathroom has double shower with toilet and wash basin.
Large, terraced grounds extending to woods and waterfall and its own small gravel beach onto gin clear river.
Large gas barbecue with picnic table and chairs. Outside lights plus additional chairs and sun loungers with cushions dotted around the grounds. Even more seating provided by the river.
The site is also a place of scientific interest as the owners have renovated the old mill opposite the house to generate hydro electricity for the local area. There is also a path opposite the cottage that you can walk down to see the waterfall.
- All bed linen and towels included
- Electricity and central heating included plus wood burning stove (first bag of logs plus coal and firelighters provided free of charge)
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Up to 2 pets but more if requested. - £20 additional charge per pet. Please ensure that dogs are only allowed access to the lounge and kitchen / dining areas. Dogs are not allowed on furniture or upstairs.
- WiFi available
- This property has it's own water supply which is tested and filtered, the owner provides bottled drinking water for use by guests during their stay
- 6 miles private fishing on the River Alwen with good sized brown trout. *Licence required for fishing - please contact us if you need advice on how to arrange this.
- Ample parking
- Owners can also arrange hunting in season locally for guests staying at this 5 star self catering, Betws y CoedOther items provided include: Kitchen: washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths, kitchen roll, cling film, foil; Bathroom: soap and 3 toilet rolls per toilet; plus general cleaning products (washing powder not provided)
Lovely property in wonderful location. Anita and Bob on hand if any problems. Very friendly. One of the best properties we have ever rented. Loved the sound of the waterfall.
The property is a lovely family sized home in a good location, close to Betws-y-coed and all the Snowdonia attractions we wanted to visit. It was spacious and well equipped enough for our family of 5 adults, 4 children and 2 dogs, the children particularly liked the bunk beds. I would definitely recommend this property for a large group. The company handled my booking efficiently and provided information in a timely fashion.
The property was ideally situated for stunning countryside and nearby access to Snowdonia. The house itself was immaculate and served us perfectly, we could have happily stayed another week. We were provided excellent service from the Wales Cottages team and well received and assisted by the owners of the house who live nearby on site.
Lovely property, owners very helpful when needed.