- £1,062 per week
- £152 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 4
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sky TV
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Large, spacious Betws y Coed accommodation set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings next to the river. This renovated mill house is surrounded by extensive grounds, with access to a small gravel beach on the riverside and a lovely waterfall. Betws y Coed is set in the heart of Snowdonia and has award winning restaurants, endless outdoor activities and numerous attractions. This 5 star self catering, Betws y Coed property also has a wood burning stove and is pet-friendly. (Note: Exterior photographs need updating, property now has better and more plentiful outside furniture)
Spacious kitchen/diner with granite worktops, Belfast sink, large range style electric cooker and hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, basic Sky TV and CD player. Dining area with wood burning stove in huge feature fireplace and large refectory table.
Beautiful lounge with 55" 3D Curved satellite TV, surround sound and DVD plus video. Two, three seater leather sofas.
2nd Lounge/snug with 2 cream leather sofas seats 4-5, satellite TV and integral DVD, Books etc.
Downstairs bathroom has bath with shower facility and toilet and wash basin.
Utility Room includes a large American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and plenty of hooks and shelves for coats, boots, shoes etc.
Bedroom 1 offers river views and has a king size bed with a feature wooden bed frame, creating a sleigh bed effect. Stylish bedding in soft colours to create a relaxing atmosphere. Bedside tables and ample storage space.
Bedroom 2 again with river views, a king sized bed and elegant bedding. Furnished with bedside cupboards and storage.
Bedroom 3 has garden views and a double bed. Storage with self standing units and cupboards. A light colour scheme following the relaxing style throughout the cottage.
Bedroom 4 has two bunk beds, ideal for the younger members of the family
Upstairs bathroom has double shower with toilet and wash basin.
Large, terraced grounds extending to woods and waterfall and its own small gravel beach onto the river.
Large gas barbecue with picnic table and chairs. Outside lights plus additional chairs and sun loungers, with cushions, dotted around the grounds. Even more seating provided by the river.
There is also a path opposite the cottage that you can walk down to see the waterfall.
- All bed linen and towels included
- Electricity and central heating included plus wood burning stove (first bag of logs plus coal and firelighters provided free of charge)
- Cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Iron and ironing board provided
- Up to 2 pets but more if requested. - £20 additional charge per pet. Please ensure that dogs are only allowed access to the lounge and kitchen / dining areas. Dogs are not allowed on furniture or upstairs.
- WiFi available
- This property has it's own water supply which is tested and filtered, the owner provides bottled drinking water for use by guests during their stay
- 6 miles private fishing on the River Alwen with good sized brown trout. *Licence required for fishing - please contact us if you need advice on how to arrange this.
- Ample parking
- Other items provided include: Kitchen: washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths, kitchen roll, cling film, foil; Bathroom: soap and 3 toilet rolls per toilet; plus general cleaning products (washing powder not provided)
Thank you for a great stay Anita. The cottage and location were perfect for us all.
Great cottage. The kitchen - dining area is a fantastic space, great for a big family dinner. Easy access to Betws-y-Coed. Beautiful waterfall next to the cottage.
Lovely spacious cottage in a beautiful location. Very friendly owners nearby to help with any problems.
Fantastic cottage great location
Lovely property in wonderful location. Anita and Bob on hand if any problems. Very friendly. One of the best properties we have ever rented. Loved the sound of the waterfall.