- £786 per week
- £112 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:30
Detached and private, this beautiful retreat offers far-reaching mountain, valley and sea views from a spectacular setting on Llyn Peninsula - a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Pet-friendly and featuring a welcoming woodburner, mountain and coastal walks from the doorstep, Maes y Llan is also central to Pwllheli, numerous sandy beaches, Caernarfon and Snowdonia.
Lounge - Inviting room with two leather sofas around a cosy log burner and TV. Patio doors framing the far-reaching views and providing access to the private patio and garden.
Kitchen diner - Large, L shaped room featuring an inglenook fireplace and beams. The stylish, well-equipped kitchen area includes an electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Separate areas with dining table, sofa and wall-mounted TV.
Shower room - Wet room with a luxury shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail
Utility room - Includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious room with king sized bed, oak furniture and wall-mounted TV. Mountain and sea views.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom also enjoying mountain and sea views.
Bedroom 3 - Single bed with views toward the mountains.
Bedroom 4 - Three single beds that can also be arranged as one super-king sized bed (zip and link) and one single on request.
Bathroom - Second washroom with shower above bath, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Large, tranquil garden with a scenic bench to enjoy the extensive views towards mountain and sea. Patio area with a substantial garden table and charcoal BBQ set, also offering privacy and inspiring views.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh-cakes and a bottle of wine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 3 hairdryers provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Initial basket load of logs included free of charge. Additional logs available for £4 p/bag.
- Cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome (ground floor only)
- No smoking inside
- Storage for bikes etc in garden shed
- Plenty of private parking space