- £525 per week
- £75 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Brilliantly located between Llyn Peninsula, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Snowdonia National Park. Llys Mawr offers a peaceful countryside setting, within 3 miles of Pwllheli and the coast. Homely and spacious, the cottage enjoys far reaching views of mountain and sea and is within walking distance of a cafe and garden centre.
An ideal base for your get-together, you also have the option of inviting more family or friends along to a stay at one other spacious holiday cottage next door. Together, these semi-detached cottages sleep up to 12 guests. Plenty of activities and attractions on the doorstep, from golden beaches to Pwllheli Marina and the Wales Coast Path, Glasfryn Parc activitiy centre to steam trains and Zip World, to name but a few.
Spacious, open plan living area includes a kitchen, dining and lounge area.
Kitchen - well equipped with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, electric cooker, hob and microwave.
Dining area - with oak table and chairs in front of double patio doors leading directly to the patio and an expansive garden with a view.
Lounge area - two large, inviting leather sofas and an armchair, smart TV, DVD player and an oak bookshelf.
Bedroom 1 - ground floor bedroom with super-king 'zip and link' bed with bedside cabinets, oak wardrobe, chair and dressing table. Can be arranged as twin bedroom on request.
Shower room - wet-room with shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - king size bed with bedside cabinets, wardrobe, chair and dressing table.
Bedroom 3 - twin bedroom with bedside cabinets, chair and small wardrobe.
Bathroom - bath and separate shower, wash basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Private patio area with table and bench with views towards Snowdonia. Extended lawn area, shared with the holiday cottage next door.
Scenic bench also at the front of the cottage with panoramic views, from the sea at Cardigan Bay across to the mountains of Snowdonia.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and a cake. Local beer, cider and jams also included if staying for a week or more.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, clothes washing tabs, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General: all purpose cleaner
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Plenty of private parking space.