- £583 per week
- £83 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bedroom
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 11:00
This Nant Gwrtheyrn self catering cottage offers the perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday by the sea. Gorllwyn cottage enjoys sea views, access to a private beach and also has a lovely cafe and Welsh Heritage Centre on site. Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical and unique Victorian village in a stunning, peaceful location on the Llyn Peninsula. It is also an ideal base to explore the rest of the North Wales coast and Snowdonia.
Lounge with quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (double sofa bed included) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Dining table for four. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, sea view, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom).
Bedroom 2 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 3 - Second single bedroom with a sea view.
Shower Room with basin and a separate room with WC and basin.
Enjoy a large communal lawn and a magnificent sea view to the front of your Nant Gwrtheyrn self catering cottage. There is also a lovely cafe on site and a path leading down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's very own private beach. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
Plenty of benches and picnic tables dotted around the grounds to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly.
I think that everyone visiting the area for our daughters wedding will be returning. The icing on the cake was the appearance of the dolphins as we came out of the chapel. The weather was perfect for the week we stayed, and all I can say is "perfect in every way"