- £676 per week
- £97 per night
- 6 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 11:00
Set in a unique Victorian village in a stunning location, this Nant Gwrtheyrn cottage offers breathtaking mountain, forest and sea views. Enjoy the peaceful, tranquil surroundings, maybe with coffee or a glass of wine at the café on site, or stroll down the path to the private beach. Or why not follow the Coastal Path to discover some more of the hidden beaches and coves along the Llyn Peninsula. Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical place - the perfect retreat for a relaxing and inspiring holiday.
Open plan living, kitchen and dining room. Quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas (incuding double sofa bed) and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly inspiring setting.
The kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Large dining table for up to 6 guests. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 – Large double room with king size bed, sea view and underfloor heating. En-suite wet room which is also suitable for disabled guests.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, sea view, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom).
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 4 - Second single bedroom with sea view.
Shower Room with basin and a separate room with WC and basin.
This Nant Gwrtheyrn cottage has a large communal lawn to the front and a magnificent sea view. The perfect setting to relax on your patio chairs all day if you wish. From the grounds, a path leads down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's own private beach. There is also the added benefit of having a cafe on site. So idyllic, that couples choose Nant Gwrtheyrn as a wedding venue.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and at the cottage itself.
- No pets or smoking inside this Nant Gwrtheyrn cottage
- Laundry room on site available to all guests, at an extra cost.
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant Gwrtheyrn directly.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is ample parking and a flat tarmac and concrete surface with easy access into the property
- The main door is 800mm wide and all internal doors and corridors are 750mm wide
- All door handles and light switches are at a lower level
- There is space under the dining table for a wheelchair
- Kitchen utensils are 'easy grip'
- There is a 'hearing loop' in place
- There is a 1.2m turning circle for a wheelchair in the bedroom and the bed can be accessed from both sides
- There is a 360 degree/ 1200 mm turning circle for a wheelchair in the wetroom
- There are grab rails in the wetroom
- Flip down shower chair is available and raised WC
- Emergency pull cord
- Safe disposal of incontinence pads and additional equipment and care can be provided by arrangement
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
Very picturesque location. Staff very friendly and accommodating.