- £360 per week
- £51 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
This lovely Llyn Peninsula accommodation is perfect for couples and small families. Abersoch, Aberdaron, Nefyn and all the beautiful sandy beaches of the Llyn Peninsula are close at hand. Enjoy the large enclosed garden with barbeque facilities and everything a child could dream for. You can even meet the animals as this self catering apartment is situated on a beef, sheep and cereal farm.
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Bythynnod Sarn Group Cottages to accommodate 16 people. Take a look at Stabal y Sarn (sleeps 5) and Ysgubor Llyn (sleeps 7) for more information.
This open beamed, first floor apartment is perfect for your self catering holidays in North Wales. The cosy, spacious living room is L-shaped with underfloor heating throughout. Fully equipped painted kitchen at one end which includes a dishwasher, microwave, fridge with ice box, induction hob and single oven, with granite worktop. There is also a stylish, round dining table with chairs.
The living area has a comfortable leather Chesterfield sofa, upholstered wing armchair and a welcoming log burner. All the old beams are left exposed, giving a very light, spacious and comfortable atmosphere. TV and DVD player, plus CD/Hifi system included.
There are two bedrooms - the first with a Victorian brass and iron double bed with new, luxury Egyptian Cotton bedding, and the second bedroom with full size bunks.
The shower room provides a top of the range electric shower, stylish vanity units and marble mosaic tiles, plus heated towel rail.
This Llyn Peninsula accommodation has its own patio area and table to enjoy some alfresco dining.
The large extended garden is available for guests of all three cottages on site to enjoy. This enclosed green area includes a gas BBQ, swings and a football goal, as well as a playhouse / climbing frame with a slide and a fantastic trampoline.
- Welcome pack includes homemade cakes as well as coffee, tea and hot chocolate, milk and sugar for your arrival.
- Bedlinen, 1 bath and 1 hand towel per person included. Towels are for cottage use only, not for the beach.
- 1 hairdryer.
- Electric heaters and electricity included.
- A travel cot, high chair, and safety gate are also available. (please bring your own linen for the travel cot).
- Wifi available
- A separate laundry room is available for the convenience of all 3 properties located on the farm and includes a tumble dryer, washing machine and extra freezer.
- No pets or smoking.
- This welcoming Llyn Peninsula accommodation is available for short breaks - find more information under 'Prices'.