- £746 per week
- £107 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
This stunning ground floor studio apartment in Aberdaron enjoys panoramic and uninterrupted views of the sea and sandy beach, the village and surrounding countryside. 200 yds from shops, cafes, pubs, National Trust Visitor Centre, Wales Coast Path and a mile long sandy beach.
The apartment is tastefully designed and well-equipped. Please note this property is suitable for adults only.
- King size bed
- 2-ring induction hob
- Combined microwave oven/grill
- Quooker instant boiling water
- Nespresso coffee machine
- 40” Smart TV and DVD player
- Leather sofa
- Stylish dining table and 2 chairs
- Built-in wardrobe/dressing table
- Stylish wet room with a large walk-in shower, wash-basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Remote control blinds
The sliding patio door opens out onto an elevated decked area with garden furniture. The large one acre lawn in front of the apartment is also yours to enjoy.
Lockable garden shed suitable for bikes etc.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes milk, tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Underfloor heating throughout and electricity also included.
- Hairdryer provided.
- Free wi-fi & laptop safe
- Additional freezer space available
- The following items are all provided at the apartment: Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: soap and toilet rolls. General cleaning products: shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
- Sorry - no pets and no smoking inside
- No infants, or children. This property is suitable for adults only.
- Private parking in own grounds
Exceptional property, exceptional hosts, just perfect
This is a lovely apartment with fantastic views out to sea over the village. Very friendly and helpful owners in the house attached.
Fantastic location overlooking Aberdaron and bay. Property in pristine condition, and extremely comfortable. Ideal for Coastal Path, Coastal Bus Service, Cafes and Pubs/Restaurants.
Alwyn and Eirlys were attentive and delightful hosts of what must be one of the best sited properties in Aberdaron. Being a new extension to the main house the standard of everything was excellent. Ideal bolthole for couples. Stunning location looking over Aberdaron to the sea.
Wonderful apartment in a beautiful location.
The studio was super and the owners could not have been more helpful and friendly
We would definitely stay here again. Very friendly owners and beautiful setting
Our stay was lovely. The hosts were very welcoming and the property was of a very high standard. Looking forward to visiting again!
Very special combination of a peaceful location, beautifully designed modern space, lovely people, amazing view and easy access to all the facilities of Aberdaron village and the surrounding natural beauty.
Wonderful holiday experience at Morannedd. Top class accommodation, excellent location for village and Welsh Costal Path. Our host was thoroughly professional in assisting throughout our stay and nothing was too much trouble.
Stunning location. Just what we were looking for somewhere to relax. Lovely friendly greeting from the owner Eirlys. Nothing was too much trouble for her. We really enjoyed our stay. We would recommend it and we will be back!
Fabulous apartment with views to die for. Owners were really hospitable
The property was beautiful and furnished exceptionally well. We normally bring our own pans etc but our hosts had thought of everything (even a blanket in the wardrobe for you sitting on the terrace on the evening). The view was beautiful. Looking out onto the sea on the evening and in the morning was fabulous. We will definitely be going back some time in the near future. Highly recommended as the drive into Abersoch isn’t too far and it was nice to stay on the outside.