- £730 per week
- £104 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 11:00
Enjoy this hidden, picturesque location, with the convenience of being near a wide range of popular attractions. Maerdy Uchaf offers an excellent blend of the traditional warm, Welsh, welcoming home with little touches of luxury including a private hot tub, games room and two living rooms with a log burner in both. This is an opportunity to experience a true working farm or simply enjoy a different pace of life in tranquil North Wales countryside.
Kitchen - Large open plan farmhouse kitchen with exposed 16th century beams, Rayburn and a feature old bread oven. This stylish, well equipped kitchen includes built-in dishwasher and fridge, double oven, hob, microwave and cafetiere. Farmhouse kitchen table which seats 8 with views of the surrounding countryside.
Adjoining, outside utility room - with a freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Ample space for bike storage, coats, boots etc.
Living room - Stylishly decorated room with leather sofas and a window seat compliment the original features of exposed beams, slate floors and window sills. Wall mounted TV.
Games room - Well equipped games room that used to be the old dairy, has original slate flooring and exposed beams.
Wet room - Stylish wet room with luxury rain shower, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Lounge - A cosy, relaxing room, with clearview log burner and unique original large stone lintel fireplace. L shaped comfortable sofa, large flat screen TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 1 - King size, grey velour sleigh bed with countryside views, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV.
Bedroom 2 - Pretty bedroom with original features and fireplace. Double wrought iron bed, also with beautiful views.
Bathroom - Stunning bathroom featuring Victorian roll top bath looking out over countryside views. Separate large shower, heated towel rail, WC, and wash basin.
Bedroom 3 - Cosy twin bedroom with views of the working farm and surrounding countryside.
Bedroom 4 - A luxury super-king size bed (zip-and-link) that could be arranged as two 3ft single beds - *please request this option upon booking*. Exposed beams and Welsh wool blankets.
The beautiful, established shrubs at the side of the house, from the holly tree to the bay leaf, create a little heaven for wildlife which can be enjoyed from the luxurious, private hot tub. You can also enjoy the evening sun and countryside views from the front garden with its seating area and BBQ.
- Welcome pack includes a fresh loaf of bread and a pot of homemade marmalade, half a dozen fresh eggs, tea and coffee, sugar and milk.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs provided for the log burner
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 dogs welcome (downstairs only)
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.