- £458 per week
- £65 per night
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
DescriptionSet in a quiet location by a little stream and woodland, this newly refurbished Machynlleth holiday cottage includes all modern facilities. It also offers cosy features such as beamed ceilings and an inglenook with a welcoming woodburner to relax after a long walk or a day out exploring the area. Superb walking and cycling trails nearby at the foot of the Cambrian Mountains with the beautiful Cardigan Bay coast nearby. Only 5 miles to the market town of Machynlleth with many cafes, restaurants and quaint shops, leisure centre and other amenities.
Light, airy kitchen with dining table that seats 5. Kitchen includes oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle.
Cosy living room with inglenook and woodburner, sofas and TV/DVD
Downstairs toilet and sink
Bedroom 1 - King size bed with views over stream and surrounding countryside. With two bedside cabinets, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Bedroom 2 - Single bed with wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
Bedroom 3 - Single bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinet in a room with views of fields. Also includes a sofa bed for extra accommodation on request.
Shower room with large shower, sink unit and toilet.
This Machynlleth holiday cottage enjoys a sizeable south facing garden with lawn, flower beds, and patio area with garden furniture. Fully enclosed beside a babbling brook with its own bridge. Barbecue and clothes line also available.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar and cakes.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Heating and electricity included.
- Initial supply of logs provided for log burner free of charge. Extra logs available from owner for £5 per large basket load.
- Travel cot and stairgate provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- Please note that there's no mobile signal at the cottage - perfect for a digital detox that's very popular these days. However, if you have an iPhone 5 or higher, it's possible to make Wifi calls.
- No pets or smoking inside cottage
- Plenty of private parking space available.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film, food bags, teatowel, washing powder, olive oil, vinegar
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray, clothes horse
The property was exactly as advertised and much more. Even though the weather wasn’t brilliant it was great to cosy up in front of the fire in the evenings. Will most definitely be returning.
A beautifully renovated traditional welsh building. Had all the mod cons whilst retaining the character of the building. The garden was lovely and so nice to sit out in the morning and evening and then retire to the sitting room and a wood burning stove.
Loved it, very relaxing, fantastic weather. Just what was needed.