- £475 per week
- £68 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Walking distance to all amenities including great restaurants, cafes and unique shops, this character cottage offers welcoming accommodation in Machynlleth, a small market town in the beautiful Dyfi Valley. The area is part of the Dyfi Biosphere as recognised by UNESCO and is also the southern gateway to Snowdonia National Park. Ysgubor Newydd is a rare example of an urban medieval dwelling and an ideal base to enjoy this Ancient Capital of Wales. Central to north, mid and south Wales with great public transport links in all directions.
This character accommodation in Machynlleth welcomes you with a large hallway that leads to the living area upstairs and both bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 - Double bed with bedside cabinets and lamps. Clothes rail and chest of drawers.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom including two full size single beds. Bedside cabinets with lamps and a large wardrobe with drawers. Feature inglenook (decorative only).
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Spacious open plan room utilising the whole top floor of the cottage for upstairs living.
Kitchen area - Dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, microwave and kettle, fridge, freezer, gas hob and electric oven.
Dining area - Dining table for up to 6 guests.
Lounge area - 2 comfortable sofas in front of an electric fire with flame effect and reading lamps. TV and Blue Ray / DVD player.
Located down a quiet side-street (single lane), the cottage is within walking distance of everything that Machynlleth has to offer. This includes the Plas grounds which includes decorative gardens, picnic areas, a children play area and lovely walks.
There is also a cafe / delicatessen just round the corner from the cottage and plenty of other cafes, tea rooms, restaurants and welcoming pubs dotted around town.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, milk and sugar, a cake, a choice of bottle of red wine/white wine or Fruit Juice(Please notify when booking)
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Cot, high chair and stairgates (top and bottom) available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- 1 pet welcome for free
- Free parking next to cottage 6pm – 8am, other times at car park behind Moma Machynlleth (200yds from the cottage) - also free parking.
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Great location for visiting the Dyfi estuary and Ceredigion coast. Spacious, well-equipped historical property in the town centre, beautifully renovated, convenient for all shopping. Efficient service, clear and prompt emails to confirm booking with sufficient information
Spacious, private, altogether copacetic.
Thanks, We had a lovely time.