- £699 per week
- £100 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Brecons Beacon Glamping. This handcrafted restored railway carriage is perfect for your glamping break in the Brecon Beacons. With great views across the valley, it is the perfect location to relax and unwind. Within the Brecon Beacons National Park, the river that flows at the bottom of the field comes with private fishing rights. There are acres of woodland and many walks to be enjoyed, including a great circular walk to the nearest country pub. The area is a natural Dark Skies reserve meaning you will be totally amazed by the night sky. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
The Orient Express is open from Easter to end of October.
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen includes basin, fridge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full size), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children. (Please note: the loft is not suitable for young children)
Decked balcony area looking out over the countryside with table and chair and a relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored which include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Zero tolerance policy to noise disturbance and parties due to the village location.
- Basic items provided - Toilet rolls, small shampoo/shower gel, hairdryer, fairy liquid, dish cloths, tea towels, dish brush, surface spray, all dishes/glasses/saucepans/frying pan etc.
- Sleeps 2, but a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder) -Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each unit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
Lovely stay and would definitely return