- £412 per week
- £59 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Hot tub
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 single bed
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
Set on a working farm this pet-friendly Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottage is part of an award winning barn renovation. The cottage includes shared use of a large Swimspa/hot tub and outside garden area. With excellent walking, cycling and other activities nearby it is an ideal location to take advantage of all the Brecon Beacons National Park has to offer. There are options for larger families or groups to stay in multiple properties on the site.
Open plan lounge and dining area with comfy leather sofa and a dining table with seating for 4. TV with DVD, Blu-ray and Freesat.
Handmade oak kitchen, fully equipped and includes electric hob and oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 1- Large master double bedroom with superb free standing roll bath, dressing table, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Stylish Bathroom - includes shower unit, w.c and sink.
Bedroom 2 - Single bed with drawers and a skylight window that is ideal for stargazing.
To the front of the property is a farm yard and parking and to the rear is a shared Swimspa / Hot tub that can fit up to 14 adults. This Swimspa has a jacuzzi setting and also a swim setting and located perfectly in a garden area with tables and chairs, a swinging chair and a large BBQ (gas). Most guests make arrangements after they have arrived but there is also an option to reserve the hot tub for 2 hour slots in advance for an additional fee of £30 per session. Available to use until 10pm.
- 1 pet allowed (£20)
- Please note this is located on a working farm.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided. Please bring your own towels for use in Swimspa.
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Heating and electric included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Secure bike storage on site.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Free WIFI - Please note this is rural broadband and may not be as fast as what your used to.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river The Usk).
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Bwthyn Tre-faen is located on the same farm as Llety Llyn y Fan , Bwthyn y Bannau and Ysgubor y Dderwen. All can be booked together to accommodate up to 36 people (including use of sofa beds).
- Winner of the Powys Business Awards
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required. The hot tub is shared with Ysgubor y Dderwen.
Thank you for a fantastic stay, what an amazing venue, stunning view, lovely facilities!! We will definitely be re-booking future trips.
Great location with lots of information available at the property - owners were really helpful and friendly- we had a great week