- £1014 per week
- £145 per night
- 9 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 single bed
- 1 single Zip&Link bed (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Hot tub
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Stunningly luxurious Brecon Beacons holiday cottage with a hot tub. Built as an eco-lodge with a classic timber look it offers panoramic views across the valley. This self catering Brecon Beacons cottage adjoins another cottage and is ideal for a large group of family and friends to take time out and relax in the amazing surroundings of the Brecons Beacons National Park. Full disabled access.
Bwthyn y Bannau has been built with traditional Welsh stone and timbers and has been designed to be as green and energy efficient as possible, with a Biomas wood fired boiler using wood from the farm, solar panels and a unique heat recovery system. The cladded timber walls provide a unique lodge feel that everybody can enjoy.
Bedroom 1 has 2 single rise and recline beds (feet and head only). These can be pushed together with double head board (on request). This room is disabled friendly with electronically controlled beds and a HD TV.
There is a large en-suite wet room with shower and wc. Disabled alarm system also fitted.
Lounge includes three large comfy sofas, pool table, large HD TV, DVD blue ray player and Ipod docking station. Patio doors open out on to a West facing patio, hot tub and garden area. A large footstool running along the wall also provides additional sitting space.
The fully fitted kitchen includes washer dryer, dishwasher and full sized fridge freezer.
Downstairs Cloakroom with WC.
Bedroom 2 is the master bedroom with king size bed, HDTV and en-suite shower room with wc. Spectacular views across the Black Mountains can be enjoyed from the windows.
Bedroom 3 is the perfect family room as it includes 3 single beds or can be modified into 1 single and 1 super king size bed. HDTV
Bedroom 4 has 1 king size bed, HDTV and panoramic views across the Valley and over the farm.
Master bathroom including bath and separate shower.
There is a large selection of books available in the landing cupboard.
Large covered Hot Tub (shared with the cottage next door). Most guests make arrangements after they have arrived but there is also an option to reserve the hot tub for 2 hour slots in advance for an additional fee of £30 per session. Available to use up until 10pm.
Trampoline, climbing frame, slide, swings and several large, open grassy areas, ideal for family games and sports. Shared with cottage next door.
Patio area with chairs table and BBQ (charcoal).
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Full disabled access, shower chair, grab rails and alarm in ground floor bedroom (please request when booking)
- Bed raisers and bed rails available on request
- Heating and electric included
- Cot and high chair available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- No Pets allowed
- Plenty of off road private parking
- Disabled friendly via access ramps and rails
- Shared Hot Tub - ( Not to be used after 22.00 )
- The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is not reflected in the charge of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required
- Mountain bikes available to hire form the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Secure bike storage on site
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Free WIFI - Please note this is rural broadband and may be slow at times.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crai (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river The Usk).
- Plenty of information in the cottage on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
- Bwthyn y Bannau adjoins Llety Llyn y Fan cottage and is also on the same farm as Ysgubor y Dderwen and Bwthyn Tre-faen . All can be booked together to accommodate up to 36 people (including use of sofa beds).
- Winner of the Powys Business Awards
- Christmas tree with lights and a father Christmas over the festive period.
- Disabled toilet in wet room is 19" from the floor