- £639 per week
- £91 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- No mobile signal
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Towels not provided
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.30
- Check out: 10.00
Shepherds hut style glamping in the Brecon Beacons.Themed on a railway carriage the unit has been handcrafted using Welsh oak and red ceder . With stunning views from the decking across the valley it is the perfect location to relax and unwind. The area is a natural Dark Skies reserve meaning you will be totally amazed by the night sky. This luxury glamping unit is located on a large farm including woodland, walks, trails, open fields and a river with fishing rights included. One of the footpaths is a trail that leads to a great country pub.. (The crog loft can also sleep 2 children)
The Mallard is open from Easter to end of October.
Open plan cabin with hand crafted double bed.
Dining area that can fold away to maximise space.
Kitchen inlcudes basin, friddge, kettle and toaster.
Bathroom - stylish shower unit (full sized), wc and basin
There is a further double bed in the loft (accessed via a ladder). Suitable for 2 children however not suitable for young children.
Decked balcony area to look out over the countryside with table and chair a and relaxing rocking chair. Many further acres of the farm can be explored and include fishing rights on the River Crave.
- 2 pets (max) welcome at £20 per pet. Pets are not to be allowed on beds.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided.
- Not suitable for small children
- Heating and electricity included.
- Plenty of off road private parking.
- Mountain bikes available to hire from the farm (£25 full day or £15 half day ). Drop offs and pickups at nearby routes and trails can also be arranged.
- Cottage is located on a working farm and young children should not be left to wander around the farm unsupervised.
- Mobile signal is not guaranteed on all networks.
- Half a mile of private fishing rights on the River Crave (one of the tributaries of the world famous salmon river, the Usk)
- Plenty of information in the unit on local walks, cycle routes etc.
- Supermarket delivery available in the area.
There are 3 cottages and 2 other glamping units on the same farm. Each uit is set apart with its own private area. The 3 cottages are Onnen Fawr Cottage , Onnen Fawr Barn and Onnen Fawr Farmhouse to sleep 35 in total.
Such a lovely place, already planning our next visit.