- £922 per week
- £132 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Spacious and detached, private 'swim spa' hot tub with a view, a welcoming woodburner and luxurious rooms throughout. This is a truly special setting for your holidays in Anglesey, North Wales. Menai Bridge (2 miles) and Beaumaris (4.5 miles) both offer a great range of restaurants, cafes and shops and there are various attractions, coastal and mountain activities nearby.
Beautiful and spacious open plan living area which includes the lounge, dining area and kitchen. Underfloor heating in all the ground floor rooms.
The welcoming lounge greets you as you enter the cottage with a 3 seater and two 2 seater leather sofas, a feature woodburner stove, 48" smart TV & DVD player and patio door leading to the private rear garden.
The large and stylish kitchen / dining area offers everything you could possibly need, from a Range cooker and electric hob to a dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and a Tassimo coffee machine. A neatly hidden utility cupboard houses a washing machine and tumble dryer.
*All 3 ground floor bedrooms benefit from large patio doors and windows leading to their own paved patio areas.
Bedroom 1 - This spacious en-suite room is furnished with a super-king bed that can also be arranged as two single beds on request. Wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lamps as well as a smart TV and chair. En-suite with a bath, separate double 'rain' shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - Another lovely bedroom with twin beds (can also be arranged as a super-king bed on request). Also includes a wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and a chair.
Bathroom - includes a bath, separate double 'rain' shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - at the other end of the cottage and down one step, this beautiful ensuite bedroom offers a king sized bed and a large 'rain' shower, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 - Welcoming double bedroom with smart TV, chaise longue, wardrobe and bedside cabinets with lamps.
Enclosed front and rear gardens with garden furniture. Enjoy expansive views of Anglesey countryside from the private 'swim spa' hot tub in the rear garden.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and a selection of Welsh products, from Llaeth y Llan yogurt to Edwards Sausages and Bacon and local eggs.
- Gas central heating and electricity included.
- Starter pack of logs for the wood burner provided. Additional logs can also be purchased from the owners for £3.50 per bag.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 4 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film, various kitchen cleaning products and initial supply of dishwasher tablets.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 4 cars. Names and age range of guests will be required prior to arrival
Just a wonderful home from home! Owners were amazing!
Thanks again for such an amazing stay!! The whole family had such a great week and that hot tub was such perfection!! Thankyou
The property is beautiful inside and out and we could not fault it. The swim spa was wonderful.
What a lovely place to stay, it was fab, so clean, everything you need was provided, the large hot tub was superb, the owners were lovely and couldn’t do enough for us, really recommend it.
Absolutely beautiful cottage, the layout was perfect for a large group. Lovely hosts who have thought of everything to the very last detail, the hot tub is amazing!! We really couldn’t fault a thing, we would definitely return in future & recommend Trehafod to anybody, it’s a hidden gem.
Amazing property in an amazing location. The owners could not do enough for us and made us all feel very welcomed. I would highly recommend staying at this property. Ideal for friends and families.
We loved our holiday at trehafod . Location was superb and the barn conversion done to an excellent standard . Thanks to Glyn and Iona for their hard work and hospitality . Hope to return soon.
Very comfortable and 5* facilities. Very enjoyable. Hosts were very helpful.