- £530 per week
- £76 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This contemporary cottage is the smallest of 3 holiday lets within this 5-star complex on the Isle of Anglesey. With a beautiful upstairs, open plan living area and ensuite bedrooms, Llofft Marian is located in a peaceful setting near the small village of Trefdraeth (1 mile) and the coast at Malltraeth (2.3 miles). The stunning beaches at Newborough (Traeth Llanddwyn) and Rhosneigr are also nearby, not to mention a wide range of attractions such as Anglesey Sea Zoo and Wales Coast Path, Anglesey Transport and Agriculture Museum and Foel Farm Park.
The three cottages combined also offer the perfect set-up for a family gathering, or a friends reunion (up to 18 guests), especially with its central, communal patio and large seating area.
Bedroom 1 – ensuite bedroom with king bed (can be arranged as two 2’6’’ single beds on request). Ensuite with a power shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 – exactly like bedroom one, this ensuite bedroom also features a king bed that can be arranged as two 2’6’’ single beds on request. Ensuite with a power shower, toilet and wash basin.
Toilet – separate toilet and wash basin.
Living Area – the open plan first floor is made up of a lounge, kitchen and dining area in a bright and airy living space. Juliette balcony overlooking the garden.
Kitchen / dining area – the luxury sage green kitchen includes an induction hob and oven, a built in combi/micro oven, dishwasher, fridge with ice box and a washer-dryer. Dining table with four chairs.
Lounge area – sumptuous, 3-seater leather Chesterfield sofa and 2 easy chairs in front of a coffee table and wall mounted Smart TV.
Patio area with bench at the front of the cottage.
Communal garden area – a lovely lawn area to the side of the cottage with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
Communal enclosed seating / eating area in a rear courtyard, shared with the other two 5 star cottages within this beautiful complex.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and Bara Brith / Welsh cakes. If staying for 6 nights or more, a bottle of Prosecco fresh flowers and half a dozen eggs are also provided.
- Ground source heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 2 cars.