- £656 per week
- £94 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
The largest of three 5 star cottages on site, this Anglesey accommodation is ideal for group get-togethers with 2 lounge areas and 4 spacious bedrooms that can all be arranged as super-kings or twins. Set in a peaceful, rural area near the coast with magnificent views of Snowdonia and the sea. Close to numerous attractions including Malltraeth and Traeth Llanddwyn (Newborough Beach), the Wales Coast Path, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Rhosneigr.
If you wish to invite more family or friends, all three cottages within this impressive L-shaped complex can be booked together to accommodate up to 18. Hendy Marian also provides disabled access throughout the ground floor.
Stylish and spacious, open plan living room with a lounge, kitchen and dining area. Large bi-fold doors at both ends of the room create a great sense of space and provide far-reaching views towards mountain and sea.
Kitchen - luxury grey, contemporary kitchen with an induction hob and split level electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
Dining area - large dining table for up to 10 guests, overlooking the patio and views.
Lounge area - contemporary grey 3 seater sofa and chairs in front of a wall mounted Smart TV and of course, the views.
Bedroom 1 - super-king bed (can be arranged as singles on request).
Bedroom 2 - super-king bed (can be arranged as singles on request).
Wet Room - spacious room with disabled access and including a shower chair, large rain shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Lounge 2 - a beautiful space to relax and unwind on a large, L-shaped leather sofa and two easy chairs in front of a second Smart TV. Extends to a Juliette balcony wich provides an excellent viewing point.
Bedroom 3 - ensuite bedroom with a super-king bed (can be arranged as singles on request) and Juliette balcony to enjoy the views. Ensuite with large rain shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 4 - spacious ensuite bedroom with a super-king bed (can be configured as singles on request) and a picture window to frame the breath-taking coastal views. Also features a Juliette balcony and an ensuite with large rain shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bi-folding doors lead to patio areas at the front and rear. The front is a communal courtyard area with garden furniture and BBQ. The other, elevated rear patio offers a private space to enjoy your breakfast with far-reaching views over Anglesey countryside and coast towards Snowdonia.
There is also a separate, shared garden area on site for all guests' use. Another beautiful space to enjoy alfresco dining with its large garden table and chairs.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and Bara Brith / Welsh cakes. If staying for 6 nights or more, a bottle of Prosecco, fresh flowers and half a dozen eggs are also provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Ground source heating and electricity included.
- Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 4 cars.