- £472 per week
- £67 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
This Anglesey self catering cottage is set in 7 acres of open countryside with spectacular panoramic views towards Snowdonia. The cottage is also designed to offer disabled friendly holidays. Close to the village of Llanfairpwll, an abbreviation of the longest place name in Britain, the cottage offers an ideal base for visiting a range of fascinating local attractions both on the Isle of Anglesey and on the mainland.
Bodhyfryd holiday cottage, is a spacious and comfortable holiday cottage tastefully converted to provide able and disabled friendly holidays.
This cosy single storey cottage consists of an open plan lounge with a dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is equipped with an electrical cooker, fridge,freezer, microwave oven, washing machine and a dishwasher. The lounge has two comfortable settees and a large armchair, TV with Freeview and an electric fire.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles (divans) and 1 with full size bunks.
There are two bathrooms
A shower room (wet room) includes a walk-in shower, toilet and basin. Shower chairs and raised toilet seats. Free-standing toilet surround rails can be provided on request.
A separate bathroom with L shaped bath and electric shower above, toilet, wash-basin and heated towel rail.
The cottage has a patio area, enclosed garden and extensive lawned areas. Guests have full use of the garden furniture and barbecue set.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding with you.
- Wifi available
- All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied.
- This cosy Anglesey self catering cottage has been designed to accommodate people requiring wheelchair access. This includes a low threshold at the main entrance and wide doorways throughout.
- The cottage has its own enclosed paved parking area
- Pets welcome at £10 per pet. Please contact us if you have more than 2 pets.
- Under no circumstances are pets are to be left alone in the property.
- Short breaks, weekend breaks and mid week breaks available in low season. Find more information under 'Prices'
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People.
- All of the property is suitable for disabled people with all rooms on ground floor. This includes kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area. Neither are there any height restrictions
- Easy access for a wheelchair, all doors are a minimum of 750mm and the main door is 840mm wide
- Easy parking and the flat walking surface into the property with pavers.
- There are no steps into the property and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is a turning circle of 1.2m in the bedroom.
- The wheelchair fits to the right hand side of the bed
- There are grab rails in the bathroom
- There is room for a wheelchair to fit under the dining table
- NOT suitable for a hoist.
- Bed blocks are available - two of the beds have deep mattresses and the actual height from the floor is 25 inches / 62 centimetres.
- The wet room is accessible by wheelchair with 360 degree turning circle
- Shower chair is available
- There is a standard bath
- Toilet can be accessed from both sides
- Disposal of incontinence pads is provided
- Assistance dogs are welcome
There are local care companies who can supply additional equipment by arrangement
Disability awareness training has also been completed.
Beautiful place. A child with disabilities enjoyed themselves too!
beautiful place. Child with disabilities enjoyed herself too
Lovely cottage, fantastic scenery. Great base to explore from, Nerys and team nothing is too much trouble. Thank you.
What a gem. Absolutely fabulous property in beautiful surroundings. Beautifully decorated and well equipped. Suitable for my wheelchair bound Mom and brilliant wet room. Lovely owners. Can’t recommend highly enough. Will definitely return.
The holiday was really easy to book online, so much information given. The cottage was excellent, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. My husband is in a wheelchair and the property was well adapted for this. The friendly helpful owner provided everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The area around the cottage was beautifully kept and plenty for children to do.