- £440 per week
- £63 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.00
- Check out: 10.00
With gorgeous countryside views across to the Preseli mountains this pet-friendly holiday cottage is ideal base for your stay in West Wales. The former barn has a large outside space with an enclosed garden , parking and a large lawn area, the perfect outside space for families and pets to enjoy. From glorious sandy beaches such as Amroth, Saundersfoot and Tenby, to activity and adventure parks and all weather attractions such as Oakwood, The Dinosaur park and Folly Farm this cottage is only a short drive away from all of these and much more.
Lounge with wood burner, comfy sofas for 6, TV (Freeview), DVD, Traditional Welsh dresser, large selection of local guides, books and games.
Large fully equipped kitchen with table and chairs, dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob, kettle, toaster, full sized fridge freezer.
Utility room with basin, washing machine and additional storage.
Cloakroom with wc and basin.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with wardrobe and dressing table.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, wardrobe and dressing table.
Master bathroom - Large bathroom with wc, bath and walk in shower.
Bedroom 3 - Large double bedroom, wardobe, dressing table with drawers, with en-suite inc wc basin and walk in shower. Great countryside views to wake up too.
Large outside space with grass lawn, gravel parking and table and chairs. The perfect outside space to sit out and relax and enjoy the views. Portable BBQ available.
- Bedding and towels provided
- Good selection of books and games.
- Cot and high chair available. (Please bring your own cot bedding)
- Wifi included. (perfect for normal use but rural wifi isn't suited to streaming films etc)
- Heating and electric included.
- No smoking.
- Pets welcome (max 2 dogs at £30 per pet).
- Parking for several cars.
- 1 free basket of wood and plenty more available for purchase locally, if required.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- All on one level.
- Ramp available to provide access into cottage for a wheelchair.
- There are no steps and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- The kitchen, living areas, wetroom, bathroom and bedroom with access for a wheelchair with a 1200mm turning circle.
- Both showers are walk in wetrooms.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.