- £506 per week
- £72 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Games room
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- Towels provided
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 17:00
- Check out: 10:00
This large farmhouse is set on a 100 acre farm in New Quay, West Wales. Ideal for large families or groups it is ideally placed near the coast with many great beaches nearby. The area is famous for its dolphins that can often be seen from the shoreline or via boat trips form New Quay Harbour. There is plenty to see and do with many activities and attractions nearby including castles, Llangrannog Adventure Centre, watersports centre, great walking and plenty of great local pubs and restaurants.
As Ffermdy'r Onnen is on a working farm, guests are welcome to arrange a tour of the farm and see the animals.
Large lounge with oil fire, seating for 8, TV, DVD and a pool table.
Fully equipped kitchen with Rayburn, table with seating for 8. Kitchen includes fridge, dishwasher, electric hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Downstairs bathroom with wc, wash basin and shower.
Utility room with upright freezer, washing machine and sink.
Garage / games room with plenty of storage space for bikes / kayaks and also a table tennis table.
Bedroom 1 - king sized bed, walk-in wardrobe and views across the fields.
Bedroom 2 - double bed, cupboard and views across the farm yard.
Bedroom 3 - twin bedroom with 2 single beds, cupboard and views across the farm land.
Bedroom 4 - large bedroom with double bed with walk-in wardrobe.
Bathroom - large bathroom with bath, wc and wash basin.
Enclosed garden with BBQ and picnic bench to seat 8.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included
- Electricity and heating (oil central heating) included
- House also heated with economy 7 heating
- Hairdryer included
- Secure bike storage
- Boat storage available (many launching locations nearby)
- We welcome up to 2 dogs (£20 per dog) - please notify us when booking. Dogs are allowed on the ground floor only and should never be left on their own in the cottage. Please be aware that the farmhouse is surrounded by sheep pasture.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking
- More than 48 hours noticed required for booking - please call if wishing to book to arrive within 48 hours
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Wi-fi included
Situated in a rural setting, excellent for tranquility but close enough to enjoy coastal beaches
Very good service, easy to book and everything ran smoothly and as promised. The property was above expectations and the owner was brilliant, ensuring our stay was fantastic.