- £463 per week
- £66 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.30
- Check out: 10.00
Stylish riverside property in the Swansea Valley with a lovely terrace to sit outside and relax above the running water. Located on a working farm there are many walks to be enjoyed from the doorstep and Gower and the Brecon Beacons are just a short way away.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner with fully equipped kitchen. Washer-drier, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, electric oven, hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Dining table and chairs for 4.
Comfy sofas with wall mounted TV, Freeview and Blueray.
Bathroom – walk in wet-room with WC, basin and rain shower.
Master bedroom with king size bed, vanity desk and wardrobe.
Master bathroom with bath, hand shower, WC and basin.
Private riverside terrace area with table and chairs overlooking the river. 100’s of acres of woodland and pastured to be explored.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Iron & ironing board available.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available but also many local producers available.