- £1600 per week
- £229 per night
- 13 Guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 3 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 10.30
Large farmhouse with hot tub and games room. Perfect for a special occasion, get-together, reunion , family holiday or a gathering of friends. Set on a glorious Welsh mountain side, this large farmhouse includes a hot tub and games room, and stunning views across the Valley. Only 25 minutes from Cardiff and 30 minutes from the Brecon Beacons National Park there are many attractions and activities nearby including a County park, Bike Park Wales, Heritage Museum, National Lido of Wales, several magnificent castles and much more. There are also excellent road and rail links and mountain walks with trails that can be joined from the farm.
Stunning kitchen, fully equipped with full size American style fridge freezer, Rangemaster double oven and gas hob, toaster, microwave and dishwasher. Breakfast bar and table and chairs to sit up to 8.
Lounge includes a magnificent open fireplace with log burner, comfy sofas, TV (freesat).
Reading room / second lounge with comfy sofa.
Utility room with basin, washing machine and drier. This can also be used for storage of walking boots and secure bike storage.
Ground floor shower room with wash basin, wc and shower unit.
Games room with pool table, large open space and bar. (drinks package can be agreed as an extra)
Bedroom 1 - Kingsize bed and with wardrobe storage.
Bathroom - Wc and basin
Bedroom 2 - Kingsize bed and with wardrobe storage.
Bedroom 3 - Double bed(3/4 sized), wardrobe and side table.
Walk through lounge / reading room / playroom with double sofa bed, TV and board games.
Master Bathroom with bath, separate shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 5 - Double bedroom.
Bedroom 6 Family loft bedroom with kingsized bed at one end and a single bed at the other.
Large front lawn with a sunken hot tub within paved area. Garden table and chairs, BBQ.
- Welcome pack on arrival: contents will vary but may include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following items are also provided at the Lodge for the start of your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and a couple of dishwasher tablets to get you started, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries to the Lodge and there are also plenty of shops nearby if you wish to shop locally
- Located on a working farm. This does not effect front and garden areas but there are farm sheds to rear of property.
- No smoking inside and no pets.
- No rowdy stag or hen parties accepted.
All doors are 2’9” into bedrooms and bathrooms
Parking area to the front of the house on a flat parking area. This area provides for a spacious and safe exit from vehicles
Access to all the bedrooms is via the staircase only.