- £669 per week
- £96 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.30
- Check out: 10.30
Luxury city centre apartment located on Westgate Street in Cardiff just across the road form the from the iconic Principality Stadium. Completed to the highest specification this is a 1st floor newly renovated apartment and all that Cardiff has to offer is on your door step including shopping centres, restaurants, Cardiff Castle, nightspots, city parks and gardens.
Please contact us for corporate rates and terms.
Lounge and dining area with 3 seater sofa, armchair, wall mounted TV (freeview), stylish dining table and chairs for 4.
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, full sized fridge and full sized freezer. Ceramic hob and electric oven.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom is a large king sized room with wardrobe and chest of drawers. En-suite shower room with shower unit, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom is a unique glass walled room (full length privacy blinds).
Master Bathroom with large wall mirror, bath, shower over bath, wc and basin.
- Unique split level apartment design means the kitchen, master bathroom and double bedroom are accessed via a few small steps
- The apartment is on the first floor and is only accessed via stairs. (there is no lift)
- Strictly not to be hired for parties.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen,and towels provided.
- Board games and a selection of DVDs and books.
- Wi-Fi included (free)
- Parking is not included but plenty of options are available nearby - there is free street parking a 5-minute walk away. Full details and maps will be provided to guests. Arrival by train or bus is ideal as the accommodation is only a short walk from both terminals.
- No smoking
- No pets
Lovely newly decorated property in a fantastic location, with great bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Definitely a place we would go back to on a rugby weekend.