- £407 per week
- £58 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Cosy and stylish cottage for 2 surrounded by woodland and rolling hills with superb local pub and restaurant a short walk away. Ideal for a romantic break for 2 and only 20 minutes from Cardiff. With the Brecon Beacons National park and the Glamorgan Heritage Coast all a short drive away this is a superb location to enjoy all the area has to offer.
Open plan kitchen lounge and dining room. Fully fitted kitchen with full size fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. The dining table can sit 4 and living area has a comfy L shaped sofa with TV, Freeview and DVD. Single sofa bed on request - suitable for children only.
Master Bedroom double bed with cupboard, wardrobes and velux ceiling window.
Master bathroom – stylish wet-room / bathroom with walk in shower wc and wash basin.
**Please note the maximum number of individuals that the cottage can accomodate is 2 adults and 1 child**
There is front terrace area with table and chairs and there are plenty of open spaces with the 50 acres to be enjoyed.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes a selection of local Welsh produce.
- Ground floor property with disabled access and walk in shower.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- A selection of books , games and dvd’s are on hand.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay…We will provide 1 toilet roll and 1 roll of kitchen roll and hand soap in the bathrooms.
- No smoking inside and no pets.
- Direct bus to Cardiff runs from only 1 mile away from the property. Local taxi and mini bus firm also available if required.
Beautiful property and great owners who look after you! Lovely location, would recommend Caesars Arms nearby for food and Cardiff Castle for a day excursion, well worth a visit.
Lovely property and well hosted.