- £718 per week
- £103 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:30
This stylish Cardiff Bay apartment is the perfect location for your stay in Cardiff. Located on the 5th floor, with a balcony overlooking the water, it has great views towards the city centre. The Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay train station, restaurants, bars, cinema, casino and all amenities are only a short walk away. The city centre itself, including the Millennium (Principality) Stadium, is less than a mile away with excellent transport links.
The apartment is on the 5th floor with lift access
Open plan lounge/diner with fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. Dining table with seating for 4.
Double bedroom with en-suite and shower unit, TV and great water views.
Master bathroom with bath, and overhead shower
Double bedroom with TV.
Balcony with water views, and table and chairs.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Hairdryer and iron provided and hair staighteners
- Heating and electricity included.
- DVD player and free-view
- No Wifi but 4G and BT-WIFI available
- High chair and travel cot available (please note when booking). Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Introductory coffee sachets, tea bags, sugar sticks provided.
- Tea towel, cloth and pan scourer, dishwasher tablets
- Access to apartment via lift or stairs.
- No pets or smoking.
- 1 allocated parking space. For additional parking there are car parks nearby, or free parking a short walk away.
- It is advisable for small children to be supervised at all times, due to balcony.
Attractive and roomy flat with lovely views.
The property was fantastic.
Great location within walking distance of Cardiff Bay. Excellent, personal service from Best of Wales and an apartment in a highly convenient location within walking distance to Cardiff Bay.