- £414 per week
- £59 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Sky TV
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:30
Sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful tranquility of this Abergavenny holiday cottage. With stunning views across the valley, the Black Mountains and Beacon Beacons this light and airy cottage is the ideal romantic setting. It is also a perfect place for a small family break. The cottage has the great feeling of being away from it all, while at the same time having excellent access to nearby towns and attractions.
Open plan lounge and diner with diner table seating for 6. Large comfartable sofa with 2 relaxing chairs. Large selection of books and visitor information. TV, with Sky Freeview, DVD, radio and CD player.
Modern kitchen in this Abergavenny holiday cottage with fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric hob, microwave and fan oven.
Bathroom with double size shower unit with wash basin and wc.
Master bedroom with double bed and cot bed. 2 large skylights with stunning views across the valley and farm land.
This Abergavenny holiday cottage is set within 2 acres of garden that include an orchard, flower garden and large paddock including a large enclosed space. There is also a private patio area with a BBQ and a bench.
The cottage has its own garage which provides ideal storage space for bikes and other outdoor equipment.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and welsh cakes or biscuits.
- High chair, travel cot and cot bed available (please request when booking). Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- WiFi included
- Electricity & oil central heating included
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, washing powder , dishcloths and scourers. Bathroom: liquid hand soap, 3 toilet rolls per week (2 for a short break). General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- No pets or smoking
- Supermarket deliveries available from Sainsbury’s,Tesco and Waitrose.
We had an excellent stay at the cottage and would happily recommend it to other couples. It was only 45 minutes around to Hay for the Hay Festival as well as a perfect base for walking.