- £430 per week
- £61 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- No Pets
- Private Parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
Set on a family run beef and sheep farm within the Brecon Beacons National Park the Holiday Cottage is near the Monmothshire and Brecon Canal and the delightful country towns of Abergavenny, Usk and Monmouth. Canal boats can be hired from Goytre Wharf nearby, and the cottage also has great road and rail links to Cardiff making it within reach for sports and other events at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Surrounded by rolling countryside there is also a great local pub within walking distance. The are also many great walks nearby including trails from the doorstep.
Being on the Eastern edge of the Brecon Beacons means great access to the main road networks and London is only 2 hours away on the M4.
Lounge with 2 sofas, TV, DVD and a wide range of local information leaflets.
Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. Table and chairs for 4.
Ground cloakroom with WC with shower unit and drying facilities for walkers.
Double bedroom with en-suite facilities, bath and shower over bath.
Double en-suite room with shower unit.
Large shared garden area with plenty of space for children to enjoy.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and home-made cakes . Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair and travel cot available. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- If you wish, we can also book a table in advance for you at one of the recommended local restaurants. Let us know when and what kind of food and setting you require and we will do the rest.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Supermarket deliveries available from all major brands and some local options also available.
- No smoking inside and no pets.
Cottage was clean and very comfortable. A perfect base after active days out. Marion and Roger lovely hosts not intrusive but available if we had an queries. Our boys loved seeing the dogs working the sheep. All the little extras like dishwasher tablets, hand soap...made the difference. We would love to return.
The owners were absolutely amazing really friendly and helpful and made our stay wonderful thank you x