- £538 per week
- £77 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
With amazing views across Tenby Harbour and North Beach this 5 star apartment is the perfect setting for a holiday in Tenby. The apartment includes parking and is just a few minutes walk from the sea and the many restaurants and bars that Tenby has to offer. The coastal path passes nearby and there many spectacular places to explore including Barafundle Beach. Boat rides from the harbour to Caldey Island are a favourite as is relaxing on either of the gorgeous sandy beaches.
3rd Floor Apartment (with lift access)
Open plan living, kitchen and dining area is fully equipped including dishwasher, fridge, washing machine, dining table with seating for 4, large window and patio doors looking out on to the balcony.
Bedroom includes a king sized bed and you can even see the harbour as you lie in bed due to the large window and great view.
Stylish bathroom includes large walk-in shower and WC.
Balcony with table and 2 chairs, perfect to enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee. There is also a communal garden in the apartment block.
- Gourmet Hamper welcome pack on arrival can include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cakes and biscuits. Let us know if you're celebrating a special occasion and we will also include an extra surprise in your welcome pack
- Parking included for 1 car (ground floor car park, 1 allocated space).
- Bed linen and towels provided. (Fluffy towels included)
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: bar of soap, shower gel/shampoo, body lotion, and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside and no pets.
- This luxury apartment also accepts short breaks at certain times of the year. Find more information under 'Prices'.
- This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Absolutely lovely overall
Excellently located, welcome basket, apartment provided everything we needed.
The apartment was excellent with tremendous views of Tenby harbour. I will be recommending it to anyone going to South Wales and we would certainly stay there again. Best of Wales were there all the way - from initial booking until departure for venue - they were polite, helpful and professional and we felt that we were being well looked after. The same can be said for the owner/greeter of the property - the goodie basket was full of delicious naughties and essentials like bread/milk/butter/cheese/cereal - plus a much appreciated bottle of good wine. Well done everyone!
Fantastic location and view. Marvellous provisions and apartment was roomier than we expected. The owners had thought of all sorts of extras.
We will be staying here again as the apartment met our high standards.