- £486 per week
- £69 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Games room
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Outdoor storage
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - please note
- Check in: 16.00
- Check out: 10.00
Located only a few hundred yards from the water at the coastal inlet of Sandy Haven this holiday cottage is stylish, spacious and perfect for families and for taking pets. This cottage is one of small number on the same grounds that share a games room, children's playground and large grounds perfect for rounders, football and other family games. There are many great sandy beaches and delightful coastal villages in the area including Marloes Sands, Dale, St Brides, Little Haven and Broad Haven. Further afield there are many all-weather attractions including Folly Farm, Dinosaur Park, Wildlife Park and Oakwood Theme Park.
Open plan kitchen, diner and lounge. Fully equipped kitchen with double oven, and 5 ring hob, full sized fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, dining table to sit 8. Lounge includes 3 sofas, gas effect wood burner and wall mounted TV with DVD.
Bedroom 1 - Double ground floor bedroom.
Cloakroom with WC and basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom including a bath and shower over bath.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom.
Bedroom 4 - King sized bedroom with distant sea views.
Master bathroom with large shower unit, WC and basin.
Front lawn area with picnic table plus further shared large lawn area, children's playground and games room.
- Bedding and hand towels provided (Towels available at £10 per person).
- Good selection of books and games for children.
- WiFi included.
- Heating and electric included.
- No smoking.
- Pets welcome (max 2 dogs at £20 per pet). Please note dogs must be kept on lead on site.
- Parking area in front of the property for up to 2 cars.
The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourer, Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti-bacterial spray etc.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- Easy parking on gravel and then flat ground into property.
- There are no steps and the garden can be accessed in a wheelchair.
- There is a bedroom and wc on the ground floor.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.