- £511 per week
- £73 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- River views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15.30
- Check out: 10.30
This beautiful Welsh cottage is at the bottom of the Gwaun Valley with the river flowing into the picturesque quay nearby. The cottage has a listed frontage and has been lovingly restored and provides all you would need for a holiday in North Pembrokeshire including a magnificent first floor balcony overlooking the enclosed rear garden and onwards to the gorgeous wooded Gwaun Valley. There is a traditional local pub, The Ship Inn less than a minute’s walk away as is the quayside which is great for kayaking, paddleboarding, crab fishing and walking. There are plenty of beaches in the area and also a large selection of all-weather activities and attractions.
First lounge/diner with woodburner (log starter pack provided), table and chairs, chairs and TV, leading through to fully equipped kitchen with electric induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar with 2 stools and american style fridge/freezer with filtered water and ice dispenser. There is a rear door leading to a large garden with outside seating.
Second lounge / reading room with comfy leather sofas, TV, log burner.
Utility room with washing machine, dryer, shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and toilet.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and toilet
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom
Bedroom 4 - Single bedroom
Master Bathroom - Family bathroom with Bath, shower over, wash hand basin and toilet
Landing leads to patio doors out to balcony area overlooking rear garden, and views of Cwm Gwaun.
Rear enclosed garden area with flat lawn and garden furniture.
- Welsh welcome pack included.
- Heating and electric included.
- Linen and towels provided but please bring your own beach towels.
- Cot and high chair available on request (mattress has cover but please bring your own cot bedding).
- No smoking.
- Pets welcome, 2 dogs max.£20 per pet. Dogs are not to be left unattended and not allowed upstairs or on beds.
- Wifi included.
- Parking for one car at the side, plus further public car park on Quayside
- The following items are also provided a for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid. Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls. General cleaning products: spray cleaner etc.
Information for Disabled and Less Abled People
- Flat access into the property
- Easy parking and the walking surface into the property is concrete and slabs.
- All bedrooms are upstairs.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
A lovely holiday home, very easy to live in with a nice sociable garden. Parking for extra vehicles across the road at the quay and a cracking pub within staggering distance. Hospitable owners on hand should there be any queries. Certainly will return.
Very comfortable and homely
We couldn’t fault it. The cottage was ideally situated for exploring beautiful Pembrokeshire and the house itself a charming mix of contemporary (kitchen and bathrooms) with tasteful vintage details throughout. The owners were so very thoughtful and couldn’t have done more to make us feel at home. So glad we found this property and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.