- £366 per week
- £52 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located in a coastal area of outstanding beauty, this holiday annex offers a peaceful setting with an abundance of walks and activities on the doorstep. With excellent train links to Barmouth (across the estuary), Portmeirion, Porthmadog etc to the north, Tywyn and Aberdyfi to the south, it is also a great base to explore the North Wales coastline on one of the most scenic railways in the world.
Kitchen diner - includes an electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, crockery and dining table.
Shower room - corner shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Laundry room - this room is separate to annex, opposite the entrance, and includes a washing machine and tumble dryer (shared with the owners who live next door) and freezer (for annex guests only).
Living room with stunning mountain views and towards the coast on the horizon. 2 x 2 seater sofas, freeview TV and DVD player and modern electric fire.
Bedroom with super-king bed, wardrobe and the same great view as the living room.
Elevated patio area and access to the extended lawn area. The lawn leads to a summer house at the top of the garden with wonderful views towards the coast on the horizon.
The summer house is occasionally used by the owners and guests are also very welcome to enjoy this stunning viewing point - a great place to relax with your morning coffee, or an alfresco meal.
- Heating and electricity included
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Welsh cakes, locally baked bread, Welsh butter and a couple of bottles of locally brewed ales.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Kitchen provisions: Salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, cloths / scourers and tea towels, scourers, tin foil and cling film
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls
- No pets or smoking inside the accommodation please
- Off road parking space on the drive in front of the annex. *Please note that the drive is on an incline and possibly not suitable for guests with restricted mobility.*
Warm welcoming and friendly, lovely couple.
The cottage was everything you could want. The owners, Liz and Richard, were so kind and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The food in the local pub and bar were superb and not expensive. We were able to experience most of the little steam railways in North Wales. These were amazing. One of the most beautiful areas was the Llyn Peninsula, an area not to be missed. Wonderful holiday. Everything worked out well and we would certainly use the company again and visit another area of Wales.