- £436 per week
- £62 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Ask anyone for their North Wales bucket list and the top entries are likely to include Zip World and Surf Snowdonia, Conwy and Llandudno, Betws y Coed and Snowdon. This beautifully converted cottage provides the ideal base to visit all these major attractions and many more. Located on a working farm in the Snowdonia village of Rowen, you can enjoy walks and cycle routes from the doorstep, a village pub within 200 yards and 5 star qualities throughout the cottage. This includes a bespoke kitchen, oak furniture throughout, smart TVs in all rooms, a woodburner and a private, enclosed garden.
Should you wish to bring the extended family or friends, there is another 5 star cottage for 2 next door with its own private garden, as well as a small campsite in a separate field, behind the farm yard.
Kitchen - Spacious, stylish and bespoke oak kitchen with fully integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and electric cooker with ceramic hob. Microwave, freestanding fridge/freezer and smart TV also included.
Lounge - 3 seater and 2 seater sofas, a lovely log burner and smart TV with Netflix package. Patio doors leading to the private patio and garden.
Porch with room to hang coats and store shoes.
Bedroom 1 - Beautiful bedroom with a double bed and solid oak furniture, built in wardrobe, dressing table and smart TV.
Bedroom 2 - Another spacious bedroom with 2 single beds, solid oak furniture and smart TV.
Bathroom - Stylish bathroom with a full size 'L shaped' bath and shower above, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Private and enclosed garden with lawn and patio areas. Garden furniture to enjoy the mountain views and a BBQ set available on request.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, milk, sugar and Bara Brith
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Logs and kindling supplied for the wood burner
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Wi-fi available
- Tumble dryer available in separate building on site - shared with cottage next door and small campsite.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and washing up brush, washing powder, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray, air freshner etc
- Parking area for 2 vehicles
- During March – October there is a small honesty shop supplying milk, yogurts, tinned food, toothbrushes etc in the camping site facility block which is also located on site and open 24 hours.
Beautiful, quiet location offering all the facilities you would need to being away from home and all within a very short walk to a great pub with great food. I fully recommend the cottage accommodation
Fantastic location and property of very high standard. Would and have recommended to friends for above reasons plus friendliness of owners - not intrusive but there if needed. Loved the honesty box system. Will be back