- £861 per week
- £123 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Hot tub
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Nestled in the picturesque village of Betws y Coed, the gateway to Snowdonia National Park. This beautiful lodge with a hot tub is set within a family run, exclusive holiday park. Peaceful surroundings, yet within walking distance of all restaurants, cafes, shops and bars. Llyn Brenig Lodge is also a great base to enjoy the wide range of attractions, adventures and rich culture that North Wales has to offer.
With nearby adventures ranging from Zip World and Bounce Below to a myriad of mountain walks, white water rafting and Adventure Parc Snowdonia, there's plenty to keep everyone entertained. If you prefer a more relaxing holiday, discover the beauty of Snowdonia from the comfort of a steam train, enjoy a short walk to Swallow Falls (Rhaeadr Ewynnol), explore surrounding market towns and major attractions such as the local castles, as well as stunning beaches such as Llandudno and Black Rocks.
Custom designed lodge, entered via 3 steps from ground level. This elevation provides privacy for the sunken hot tub on the enclosed patio, which leads to a spacious and stylish open plan living room.
Lounge area - modern and inviting lounge area with 2 sumptuous sofas, coffee table and a large, Smart TV.
Kitchen - well-equipped kitchen including an oven and hob, microwave and dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
Dining area - dining table for four overlooking the patio, hot tub and countryside views beyond.
Bedroom 1 - relax in a king size bed in front of a smart TV. Spacious wardrobe and an ensuite with a powerful rain shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - inviting twin bedroom, also with a Smart TV and storage space.
Bathroom - includes a bath and shower above, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed patio with the hot tub sunk into the decking and surrounded by frosted glass for utmost privacy. Dressing gown and slippers provided.
Stylish table with four comfortable chairs for alfresco dining. This tranquil park is surrounded by greenery and benefits from a spectacular view of the nearby woods.
- Welcome pack comes in the form of a seasonal hamper. Includes Prosecco, cheese, biscuits and bread, butter, jam and welsh cakes, milk, tea, coffee and sugar.
- Dressing gown and slippers provided for the hot tub.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Exterior gate at the top of the decking stairs for a fully enclosed lodge.
- Wifi available.
- No pets or smoking inside the lodge.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar. Kitchen roll, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, dishcloths and scourers, tea towel, oven gloves, tin foil, grease-proof paper and cling film. Laundry detergent.
- Bathroom provisions: Shampoo, body wash, soap bar and 2 toilet rolls per toilet provided.
- Parking for up to 2 cars immediately next to the lodge.