- £954 per week
- £136 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- 1 bunk bed
- Washing machine
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Deri Llyn is one of two semi-detached, large and spectacular North Wales cottages to rent. Situated in a beautiful, peaceful spot on the Llyn Peninsula, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty which is renowned for its stunning beaches and water sports and where you can also enjoy the magical sounds of the local Welsh dialect. Designed, furnished and equipped to the highest standard, the cottage offers a perfect base for large groups of friends or families who want to enjoy the very best of North Wales.
One of two self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Ty'r Mynach to accommodate 24 people.
The open plan kitchen / living room has certainly got the wow factor and includes a top of the range character oak kitchen with granite worktops. Two large single ovens and large induction hob. Built in fridge, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a large dining table, comfortable leather sofas with exposed stone wall and log burner, and large flat screen TV and DVD player.
The high open beamed ceilings create an airy and very spacious feel to the living area. Tiled, heated floor and patio doors opening out from the room to the front patio breakfast area.
The conservatory serves as a lounge with fantastic views of Rhiw mountain. Tiled, heated floor and a 2nd TV. Door opening out to private garden at rear of cottage with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ.
Sauna - Infrared sauna cubicle with tiled floor in room.
Bedroom 1 (The Suite) – superking 4-poster bed and spa bath in corner of bedroom, opening out to a conservatory sitting area with TV. Ensuite showeroom. We recommend that you pull names out of a hat to decide who gets to sleep in this room before you arrive!
Bedroom 2 - Family bedroom with 1 king plus 1 full size bunk bed.
Bedroom 3 - Superking bed (this can also be made into 2 twin beds please request this option upon booking)
Bedroom 4 - Superking bed (this can also be made into 2 twin beds please request this option upon booking). En-suite level entry wet room.
Bedroom 2 and 3 sharing bathroom with bath, steam-shower cubicle, basin, toilet and tiled floor.
*Please confirm choice of beds in Bedrooms 3 and 4
Utility room includes an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, freezer, coat and boot space. Boiler for underfloor heating.
Entrance from garden and parking area also has a tiled floor.
Breakfast patio to the front of the cottage with picnic benches to enjoy the morning sun, opening out onto a small communal grass area. Private garden area with BBQ and outside dining furniture at the rear. Private entrance and parking.
These 5 star North Wales cottages to rent also share a large communal playing field with climbing frame and football goals.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included.
- Heating and electricity included
- Ground source underfloor heating throughout cottage. Tiled floor apart from bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 which are carpeted.
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets welcome by arrangement only - Up to 2 or 3 depending on size – strict rules apply. Additional fee per dog: £30 (small), £40 (medium), £50 (large).
- Plenty of parking space
- Part of an exciting and exceptional new development, Deri Llyn is one of two large barn conversions providing luxury North Wales cottages to rent for 10 and 14 guests. These can also be joined together to provide accommodation for up to 24 people under one joined roof. The cottages have been specially designed with the needs of large parties in mind - large rooms for gatherings plus smaller private areas when you need to get away.
- We are all looking for "the feel good factor" these days and it's here in abundance. Small luxuries such as a private sauna & steam/shower cabin are some of the added extras that make Deri and Gadlas stand out from the crowd. Spectacular views of the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula are all around you in these "off the beaten track gems".
Couldn't find a single fault, amazing.