- £484 per week
- £69 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:30
- Check out: 09:30
This beautiful holiday cottage is located in a peaceful rural setting overlooking miles of open countryside and Garnfadryn mountain on the stunning Llyn Peninsula. Self catering holidays here means that you have a different beach to visit every day as it is within easy reach of over 20 unspoilt beaches and hidden coves. This pet friendly property retains its original features and has been renovated to an extremely high standard to provide luxury and comfort to guests.
Oak beams, exposed stone walls, a contemporary wood burning stove, under-floor heating and stylish oak furniture help provide a feeling of complete relaxation. The Llyn Coastal Path and the Lon Las Cycle Routes are within close proximity to the cottage and the coastline of this part of North Wales is truly spectacular.
This Llyn Peninsula self catering cottage offers a large, open plan kitchen / dining / living room.
The spacious oak kitchen is fully equipped having an integrated electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and a microwave. From the dining area guests can enjoy views of the garden and countryside and the lounge benefits from comfortable sofas, a stylish wood-burner, under-floor heating and has flat screen TV/DVD/WI-FI and CD player.
Twin bedroom with stunning views over open countryside this room has coordinating fixtures and fittings and contemporary oak furniture and flooring.
Bathroom – This stylish tiled ground floor bathroom has a low-level shower, a deep bath, WC. Wall hung vanity basin and heated towel rail.
The utility room consists of a washing machine and storage area for coats, boots etc.
Ensuite double bedroom overlooking garden and open farmland. The original low beams have been retained to enhance the character of the room which again benefits from oak furniture and flooring. The adjoining bathroom has a corner low level shower, WC, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
Open gallery bedroom – up another few steps (opposite the double bedroom) is a delightful mezzanine single bedroom with a nautical theme. Velux windows enable guests in good weather to view some amazing sunsets. This room is again full of character with sloping ceilings and low beams.
The cottage has a level garden with no steps of any kind thus enabling guests of all ages to enjoy the morning sun from the patio area. No light pollution also results in fabulous sunsets over the hills at certain times of the year. A barbecue and patio furniture is provided for guests and as the garden is enclosed it is perfect for children to play and for pets.
This Llyn Peninsula self catering cottage also has a secure storage room for outdoor equipment such as bikes and surf boards.
- Heating and electricity included. An initial supply of wood and kindling is provided for the wood-burner and further supplies can be purchased from the farmhouse.
- Bed Linen and towels – All bed linen is provided as well as hand and bath towels.
- Pets Welcome – Up to 3 pets accepted at an additional charge of £20 per pet. Pets not allowed to be left alone in the property and dogs not allowed in hallway, bedrooms or on furniture.
- A travel cot, stair-gate and high chair can be provided on request.
- Lockable storage provided for bikes, surf boards, boots etc
- WI-FI provided (please bring your own laptop / ipad etc)
- Mobile Network – network coverage for Orange and Vodaphone though mobile signal inside the property limited.