- £610 per week
- £87 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 09:30
One of three self-catering cottages which can be booked together as Bythynnod Lleuddad Cottages to accommodate 18 people. Take a look at Beudy Lleuddad (sleeps 6) and Corlan Lleuddad (sleeps 4) for more information.
What better place for your family or group get-together than this large, 5 star holiday cottage. Llyn Peninsula’s beautiful coastline forms a stunning horizon to the peaceful countryside views enjoyed from Stabal Lleuddad, with the nearest sandy beach being only 2 miles away. Central to all the main attractions of the Llyn Peninsula, it’s also an ideal base to explore this designated area of outstanding natural beauty and to discover some of its hidden gems.
A character oak kitchen with slate floor, exposed stone walls and a farmhouse pine table that seats 8 comfortably. Dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine and fridge freezer are included, as are all the other appliances that you would expect from a 5 star cottage. This is a beautiful, double height room with open beams that creates a great sense of space.
The large separate living room has leather settees and underfloor heating – perfect for a sociable game of Nintendo Wii on the large flat screen TV, a more traditional board game or a relaxed evening watching a film on the DVD player.
Formerly the carthouse, the large downstairs double bedroom has a black iron bed, wall mounted television, armchairs and coffee table for your morning coffee. Large patio doors also lead out to your own patio area with table and benches.
The ground floor bathroom has a freestanding bath and a separate, wet-room style shower. Heated towel rail, WC and basin, lighted mirror with shaver point and underfloor heating.
On the first floor is another double room with a beautiful pine sleigh bed and stunning sea and countryside views.
Two twin bedrooms with single pine beds and sloping eaves. There is an inter-connecting door from the first twin room through to the second. This means that they can be used as two twin rooms or one room for four. This cosy area is ideal for children.
Fully tiled shower room with heated towel rail, WC and basin.
Two patio areas with tables and chairs to enjoy the beautiful views from Stabal Lleuddad holiday cottage. Llyn Peninsula's stunning landscape can also be admired from the south facing side of the cottage, where further benches provide an ideal spot to relax in the sun. Gas BBQ set included.
Another garden table can be found in the communal garden behind the cottage. This spacious area is shared with the other two holiday cottages on site.
- A welcome pack of local produce is provided including home-made Bara Brith.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and brush to wash dishes, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: toilet rolls. General products: bin bags, candles, matches, torch, brillo and a range of cleaning products. Utility: Laundry powder and conditioner for washing machine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included. One hairdryer per double room.
- Heating and electricity included. Oil underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor.
- Wifi available
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome at £25 per dog per stay.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Communal wash room with tumble dryer and washing machine to be used by all occupants of cottages free of charge.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking space available.
- Stabal Lleuddad holiday cottage, Llyn Peninsula can be booked for short breaks at certain times during the year. Find out more under 'Prices'.
- For group bookings, the 3 luxury cottages on site can sleep up to 18 if booked together.
- Cottage available to let for any length of stay between 2 nights (min) and 14 nights (max)
We've stayed in lots of holiday homes over the years and this property stands out as one of the very best. It was lovely to meet the owner and find out about the area and to know that if we had any issues we could call her no problem. The accommodation was beautifully presented, clean and had everything we needed plus the welcome package was delicious and much appreciated.
Amazing property, and lovely owners, who made contact on our arrival day and were able to suggest places to visit. Will definitely recommend to others. Thank you for a lovely stay.
Super property, we had a brilliant week.