- £690 per week
- £99 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:00
Located on a quiet side street in the centre of Conwy, this beautifully refurbished end of terrace cottage has everything you need within walking distance. Set within the walls of the medieval castle, this is a stunning retreat to enjoy the best of North Wales.
Enjoy a boat ride from the Marina, relax on the town's two beaches, discover the smallest house in Britain, and an excellent selection of cafes, restaurants and bars, just around the corner. In addition to the castle, other major attractions nearby include Surf Snowdonia and Bodnant Gardens, the seaside town of Llandudno and Snowdonia National Park. The list of things to see and do goes on and on and where better to base yourself that at the heart of it all.
With underfloor heating throughout the open plan, ground floor living area, this is a spacious, stylish space to relax in style.
Lounge / dining area - the lounge area features a large sumptuous sofa and armchairs around the real fire gas stove and TV, whilst the dining table is located at the other end of the room with seating for six. A selection of games also provided.
Kitchen - well-equipped, with granite units and sleek white worktops, the kitchen includes an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Freezer in rear courtyard shed.
Upstairs - First Floor
Bedroom 1 - beautifully presented bedroom with a king-size bed.
Bedroom 2 - a second, equally inviting bedroom with a king-size bed.
Shower room - with underfloor heating, this stylish room includes a large walk-in shower, double wash basins and WC.
Upstairs - Second Floor
Bedroom 3 - a cosy twin bedroom enjoys its own private space on the second floor. Please note that these beds are only suitable for children.
The enclosed rear courtyard, with garden furniture, offers a peaceful setting to relax, next door to the impressive architecture of Plas Mawr, the best surviving Elizabethan townhouse in the country.
- Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, Prosecco and chocolate.
- Gas central heating with gas woodburning stove as well as electricity included.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor and in the bathroom.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 2 hairdryers provided.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- Up to 2 dogs welcome.
- No smoking inside please.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Roadside parking available on a first come first served basis. If required, chargeable car parks are also nearby.
A lovely cottage, lots of nice touches, and good quality fixtures and fittings, very comfortable throughout, one of the best cottages we have stayed in.
It was immaculate - perfectly decorated with high quality throughout