- £560 per week
- £80 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - please note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
A beautiful, rustic and detached stone cottage in a tranquil setting with stunning views and close to numerous beaches. Only 1.3 miles to the picturesque coastal village of Aberdaron, this cottage features its own enclosed garden and plenty of outdoor space. Stunning clear skies for star gazing, close to a geocache spot and many footpaths, including the Wales Coast Path.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage welcomes you with a modern kitchen in a rustic environment with brick wall, original A frames and wooden floors. The kitchen includes a microwave, electric hob and gas oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Dining area is a wooden table built into the kitchen unit with wooden top and bench seating.
Rustic yet modern living room with a log burner set within a jasper stone wall reclaimed from the land. Double aspects room with views of the sea, velux window and a feature window showing the old barn. Wooden floors, luxurious rugs and furnishings, leather sofa, Sky TV, video and music system. Wooden coffee table and another glass table with soft lighting.
Bedroom 1 - Double bedroom with a high ceiling, wooden floor, wooden bedside table and TV. Chest of drawers and wardrobe also included.
Family bathroom with velux window, wooden floor, bath with shower attachments, modern toilet and basin. Plenty of light.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with a TV, wooden chest of drawers and wardrobe.
Wet room with a shower, toilet and basin.
Bedroom 3 - Master bedroom with a wooden double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables and wardrobe. Also includes a red velvet chair, luxurious rug and TV.
The hallway and all of the cottage has paintings for sale from a local artist. Please note that there are 3 steps along the hallway that leads to the bedrooms and wet room.
This self catering Aberdaron cottage offers a spacious, enclosed and tranquil garden with patio area. Great views with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Welcome Pack on arrival includes wine, homemade welsh cakes or local biscuits, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and coffee for coffee machine
- Underfloor central heating and electricity included
- First batch of logs for the woodburner provided for free - additional logs can be purchased from the nearby Wynnstay store (£10 for 4 bags)
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair provided on request
- Up to 3 pets welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage please
- Plenty of parking spaces available
- Storage space available for bikes, outdoor clothing and equipment and also parking space for a boat if required.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 1 toilet roll per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
We’ve had a fabulous week chillaxing with family here. Weather’s been great for our walks & especially on our last day for Pete’s Special Birthday. We’ve enjoyed lunch at the Bakery, a beer outside The Ship watching the world go by, delicious fish & chips & Welsh Maid ice-cream. Most of all because we’re doggy people we’ve loved the fact that the garden was enclosed so our Borders could roam freely & lie in the sun if they wanted to. Ty Cam has everything we needed for a comfortable stay & more! Loved the decor & furnishings. Thank you Denise & Ian for making this such a memorable stay for us!
Searched for a suitable dog friendly cottage and found the ideal place in an area we wanted to visit for the first time. "Ty Cam" near Aberdaron proved an excellent choice and the website accurately described all it had to offer. We were not disappointed in anything and had a fantastic "get away from it all" break. The Llyn Peninsula is a wonderful place to explore, even during the recent storms.