- £434 per week
- £62 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Enjoy this stylishly designed and wonderfully comfortable Llangollen accommodation in North Wales countryside. With a stunning upstairs living space and incredible views, Llety Ceiriog is set in a breathtaking location overlooking the beautiful Ceiriog Valley. In addition to the games room and outdoor play areas on site, there are numerous activities and attractions within a very short distance, including Llangollen canal, steam train, outdoor pursuits, walks and watersports. Not to mention the range of wonderful cafes, restaurants etc that are waiting to be discovered...
Enjoy upstairs living at this wonderful self catering Llangollen accommodation. A large, light and welcoming hallway with coat pegs, bench and occasional table leads to 3 bedrooms and also a flight of stairs to the living area upstairs.
Bedroom 1 - A stylish room with a double bed and ensuite facilities.
Bedroom 2 - A generous double bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bedroom 3 - Another spacious room with twin beds and garden views.
Bathroom - Large walk in shower, basin, toilet and heated towel rail.
Utility Room with washing machine and sink.
A beautiful and relaxing living space with a kitchen, dining and living area and magnificent views over the valley.
The spacious kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, induction hob and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
A lovely woodburner takes centre stage in front of the dining table and a couple of chairs.
The large lounge area offers a TV, reading lamps and plenty of comfortable seating, including a double sofa bed that can be used for 2 extra guests on request.
Large outdoor south facing patio eating area with table, chairs and sun shade. Barbecue facilities provided (please bring your own charcoal).
Also on site (and shared with one other cottage for 4 on site) is an indoor games room with table tennis, table football, magnetic darts and child size pool table. In a separate field, next to the games room is a football goal and fire pit (wood supplied).
Please note that the property is on the site of an old hill farm. We do sometimes get snow and ice in the winter and in extreme conditions this can mean leaving the car in the village and an adventurous walk up the hill (about 15 mins) to get to the property.
- Welcome pack of coffee, tea, milk and sugar and fresh free range eggs, courtesy of the owners' hens
- Electricity and heating included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Starter pile of logs for free. Additional logs can be purchased from the owners @ £5 a bag.
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Please note that due to the structure of the stairs, it is not possible to provide a stairgate. It is therefore the parents / carers responsibility to look after the safety of their children inside the cottage.
- WiFi available at the property but please note that this is 'rural broadband' and is it at times slow or intermittent.
- No pets or smoking inside this self catering Llangollen accommodation
- Private off road parking
- Elevated position with great views, accessed by a country lane. During the winter months we recommend taking holiday insurance in case of snow. Insurance details can be requested when placing the booking.
- Double sofa bed in the living area can sleep an additional 2 guests (can be booked for £15 per person per night to sleep up to 8 people).
- Late departure - customers can stay until midday on Sundays only for an additional fee of £25
- Additional items include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tea towel and oven gloves.
- Bathroom: complimentary local handmade goats milk soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet
- General cleaning products: bleach, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, clothes horse, hoover and brushes
- Fresh organic vegetables available to buy as part of the village's organic community garden scheme. The range is a seasonal variation of veg and salad, priced 15.00 per box for 2 people. Delivery can be organised or you can go on a lovely walk and visit the garden to collect it.
- It is also possible to arrange a supermarket delivery to the cottage.
Very enjoyable accommodation and location. Highly recommended.
WOW if you are looking to find a nicer place than this we think you would be up for a tough challenge. It had everything we needed and more. Great location too, with great views. Would definitely recommend this.
One of the best stays!! Cannot ask for more.