- £425 per week
- £61 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Beautifully converted barn offering 5 star accommodation in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in North Wales. With a welcoming woodburner, countryside views, direct access to Offa's Dyke National Trail and the renowned Mountain Biking Centre at Llandegla Forest just 3 miles away, this is an excellent base for your next holiday in Wales. Village pub/restaurant, two shops and cafe within 2 miles and exclusive access to hidden caves on the owners' land.
The cottage is also central to the popular destinations such as Ruthin market town, Llangollen with its canal and steam train, Snowdonia National Park, the North Wales coast and the walled Roman city of Chester. An excellent base to explore North Wales and beyond.
Living room - Lovely room featuring a log burner and TV, surrounded by inviting sofas and chair.
Kitchen - well equipped kitchen with a fridge freezer, cooker and grill, microwave and dishwasher, washing machine and a tumble dryer.
Dining area - adjoining the kitchen, this area houses a large dining table and chairs with views (and direct access) out to the front garden.
Ground floor shower room - Includes a shower, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 1 - Spacious room with a king sized bed and wall mounted TV. Bedside tables with lamps, a chest of drawers and chair with countryside views.
Bathroom - Bath with a hand held shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - Ensuite double bedroom with TV, bedside tables with lamps and a chest of drawers. Ensuite includes a shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with TV, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamp in the middle, as well as a velux window with countryside views.
Large and enclosed garden with a substantial lawn area as well as a patio area with garden table, 6 chairs and a play house for children. Football goals available for each end of the lawn - perfect for children of all ages. Surrounded by tranquillity and countryside views. Charcoal BBQ set also available.
Lockable garden shed available for storage of bikes etc.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, butter and a bottle of wine.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Logs for the wood burner provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 3 cars.