- £583 per week
- £83 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy a relaxing, peaceful break at this beautiful cottage with a private hot tub, woodburner and countryside views. Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this single-storey barn conversion is close to Llandegla with its village pub/restaurant, two shops and cafe. Offa's Dyke National Trail is literally on the doorstep, whilst 'One Planet Adventure' Mountain Biking Centre at Llandegla Forest is just 3 miles.
Central to the market town of Ruthin, the canal town of Llangollen, as well as Snowdonia National Park, the walled Roman city of Chester and the North Wales coast. An excellent base to explore North Wales and beyond.
Kitchen / dining room - Spacious room with a fully equipped kitchen that includes an electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Large dining table and six chairs.
Living room - Inviting room with a high ceiling and beams with patio doors leading to the garden and hot tub. Sofas and chair around a stylish woodburner, TV and DVD player.
Bedroom 1 - Ensuite bedroom with king sized bed and wall mounted TV. Bedside tables and lamps, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Ensuite includes a bath and shower above, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Ensuite double bedroom with TV, bedside tables and lamps, chest of drawers and chair. Ensuite with shower, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with TV, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, lamps and chair.
Shower room - Includes a shower, WC and wash basin.
Private and enclosed rear garden with a hot tub and countryside views. Patio and lawn area along with a BBQ, garden table and 6 chairs.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, butter and a bottle of wine.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Logs for the wood burner provided.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 3 cars.