- £445 per week
- £64 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Pets
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 11:00
Spacious yet cosy and totally romantic, this open-plan studio with a stunning interior includes a log burner, a free-standing roll-top bath and a king sized four poster bed. With a gramophone, fully equipped picnic basket, underfloor heating and skylights to enjoy the magnificent night skies also part of the package, this gives you a taste of what to expect at this wonderful retreat.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside with expansive views of the lower Cambrian Mountains, this is the place for couples to relax in complete tranquillity. Y Granar is also a dog owner's dream - offering a doggy welcome pack and many other special treats for up to 4 dogs. Within a mile of Tregaron market town and all its amenities, including pubs, shops and restaurants. Cardigan Bay with its long stretches of golden sands is also within 16 miles.
First Floor (level entry from the parking bay and all on one level inside).
Kitchen - country kitchen with a Belfast sink, dishwasher, mini gas Rangemaster, microwave oven, mini retro under counter fridge freezer, electric hand mixer and a full assortment of cooking utensils including enamelled cast iron cookware.
Seating/dining area - includes a wood-burning stove (logs provided), television with Freeview and DVD player, desk/bureau bookcase, dining table with two chairs, and countryside views through the glazed stable door.
Bedroom area - with opulent four–poster King-size tester bed with curtains, organic cotton sheets, a Welsh sheep wool duvet, and two bedside tables with lights. Free-standing bath also features in it own inviting corner, near the gramophone with a selection of records.
Four-poster dog bed with curtains, enjoyed by small and medium/terrier-size dogs. Other dog amenities (besides the greatly-enjoyed underfloor heating) include dog bowls, guest dog tags and spare dog leads.
Shower room - includes a ceramic pedestal washbasin, quadrant shower enclosure, high level WC and heated towel rail.
Balcony - raised deck terrace area with two garden chairs and a table where you can enjoy expansive views of countryside and mountains in two directions. Direct access from the stable door of the studio and level access from the parking area. Idyllic spot to watch the red kites hovering above.
From the balcony, seventeen steps lead down to an enclosed garden area with seating for two, a table and a BBQ. Charcoal and BBQ tools supplied. Beyond the enclosed area is further garden area with a wooden bench.
There is also access to 2+ acres of bluebell woods, river bank, and unspoilt grassy pastures, as well as a small enclosed grass paddock for use by dogs. The paddock includes dog agility equipment. The pasture may sometimes have sheep, and require dogs to be on lead, but the woods and river bank are always sheep-free.
- Welcome pack includes fresh local eggs and bacon, Welsh bread, butter, marmalade and jam. Selection of quality teas, freshly-ground coffee and hot chocolate along with milk and sugar.
- Dogs will receive their own welcome pack (includes dog leads and guest dog tags, dog bowls and dog treats) and even a cute four poster dog bed suitable for small dogs. Maps are provided to guide you on beautiful and bespoke dog-friendly walks (no stiles!) from your door - no need to get in the car.
- Bed linen, organic cotton face cloths, hand towels and bath sheets provided, as well as Turkish cotton beach towels. Dog towels and dog blanket also provided.
- Dressing gowns provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Biomass underfloor central heating, gas and electricity included. Free logs and fire starters also provided for wood burner.
- Superfast fibre optic Wi-Fi.
- Up to 4 dogs welcome free of charge (perhaps more on request).
- Laundry service available on request.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- No smoking anywhere on the property (inside or outside) please.
- Storage space for bikes etc.
- Bespoke guides to nearby beaches, mountain road trips and dog-friendly pubs, and other days out, as well as the afore-mentioned dog-friendly walking guides.
- Additional items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen rolls, ecover washing-up liquid and cleaning products, ecover dishwasher tablets, cotton dishcloths, cleanings scourers, aluminium foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: Selection of Dr Bronner’s liquid soap and special Tan yr Allt made-in-Wales solid soap. Toilet rolls and bathmats.
- For adventures: Wicker picnic basket fully equipped with everything but your food and beverages.